T9K Official Game Nights Info Thread!

I saw a let's play of Guns of Icarus Online, ans I was wondering if the game is fun. I saw it on the Steam store for $3.74 for a sale also. If I ended up getting this game, I think it would be fun for a game night or something. I saw that at one point someone had suggested this, but now I see this discount is even better.

(I know it's an old quote, but I saw this as reference material)
As someone who has played this, I endorse this claim 100%.
The game is fantastic and really should be on for a gamenight.

I saw a let's play of Guns of Icarus Online, ans I was wondering if the game is fun. I saw it on the Steam store for $3.74 for a sale also. If I ended up getting this game, I think it would be fun for a game night or something. I saw that at one point someone had suggested this, but now I see this discount is even better.

(I know it's an old quote, but I saw this as reference material)

As someone who has played this during a previous game night. It didn't seem very fun to me.

We had it as a gamenight in the past and it was quite fun, I've been pretty busy with a lot of life stuffs so it's been a bit hectic to try and set these up. Maybe beginning of June weekend I'll throw something down for this. :)

No offense, but you don't think a lot of games are fun :p

I would argue the opposite. There are very few games I have played that I would not consider playing again, it just happens that those few are ones that many other people seem to enjoy. (See: dota / league, battlefield, cod)

No offense, but you don't think a lot of games are fun :p
I would argue the opposite. There are very few games I have played that I would not consider playing again, it just happens that those few are ones that many other people seem to enjoy. (See: dota / league, battlefield, cod)
To each their own, no point in arguing over something that is a matter of personal opinion. Hell I've been playing Town of Salem and that is seen as a crappy game by a lot of people, but it fights my boredom well :D

All of those listed are not my cup of tea.

Sooooo, Don't Starve Together (the multiplayer version of Don't Starve) will be freely available to all current owners of the original game sometime in June.
Maybe have a game night for that after the full release? I read somewhere in Steam that it can sustain up to 6 players on a personal computer, up to 20 through a dedicated server.

Sooooo, Don't Starve Together (the multiplayer version of Don't Starve) will be freely available to all current owners of the original game sometime in June.
Maybe have a game night for that after the full release? I read somewhere in Steam that it can sustain up to 6 players on a personal computer, up to 20 through a dedicated server.
But but we'll all starve!!!

Back