T9K Official Game Nights Info Thread!

Sooooo Guns of Icarus GN tonight at 6pm cst, if people honestly don't care for that thennnnn Don't Starve: Together, you know you want to!

If you want to play Guns of Icarus Online during the Game Night, but still don't own it, Green Man Gaming has it on sale as part of a $2 bundle:
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/action/indie-focus-bundle/
Use Voucher 23PERC-ENTOFF-48HOUR to reduce the price to $1.54.
Green Man Gaming is a legit company. Though they're based in the UK, so I usually get charged a foreign transaction fee from my credit card company.
Hope this helps someone. :D

Looks like the game night didn't materialize due to disinterest.
Ah well.
My internet crapped out so I missed out either way.

Requesting a night where everyone gets on chat and talks to each other again. Don't even care if people go into different mumble rooms, or uses the webchat. Just a serious kickstart back to chat in general. There were always people talking before. Now? 7 People at most, at all times. Not fun. I miss a lot of people, and I never really get to talk with them much anymore. Hell, I don't even know if half the people I used to hang out with here are even still alive.

Not a community meeting, not a game night. More of a 'Get on, chill with friends, and do whatever the fuck you please' night.

And I would like to request that if we do have another community meeting, we announce it in its own thread and not this one (as that's the only reason I'm even watching this thread).

I mean yeah I'll play Terraria when it gets updated, but don't know if people will be up to it being a gamenight(month) thing again.

Well T9K Terraria is always a nice thing to spend time on. Organizing it so you're the first in the dungeon and all that is always good fun.

I mean yeah I'll play Terraria when it gets updated, but don't know if people will be up to it being a gamenight(month) thing again.
Well, much like my feelings on Minecraft, I'm a bit tired of the whole "build stuff just to have it eventually deleted and all items you obtained are stuck on one server" thing. Which is how that works when it's hosted here.
Well T9K Terraria is always a nice thing to spend time on. Organizing it so you're the first in the dungeon and all that is always good fun.
Also not exactly the greatest fun to find out someone beat you to the dungeon and took literally everything. (Or to hell, the jungle, etc)

well I mean if most people are apposed to the idea of a new server then it doesn't have to become a thing.

and if no one is interested in terraria then we don't have to do a gamenight..

just food for thought really...

Back