T9K Official Game Nights Info Thread!

You do that, I'm playing http://agar.io/
I hate you...

I've spent HOURS on this game without getting bored of it... ;(

Clipboard02.png

However, it would be much easier to play it with people you know helping you out. A lot of other people team up, so going at it solo is extremely challenging.

I hate you...

I've spent HOURS on this game without getting bored of it... ;(

View attachment 144779

However, it would be much easier to play it with people you know helping you out. A lot of other people team up, so going at it solo is extremely challenging.

yea it is amusing how such a simple game can be so interesting and complex. I never got past 2000 but teams is the best way to play.

yea it is amusing how such a simple game can be so interesting and complex. I never got past 2000 but teams is the best way to play.
My highest has been around 5,200 but the amount of times you have to split just to catch someone at that size makes you extremely vulnerable.

~Edit: New PB. 8,261 score and it took 3 hours for them to finally kill me off.
Clipboard03.png

Anyone up to the challenge of getting a higher score? :p

Last edited:
Terraria server is up, go to mumble and they'll give ya the info.
Server needs to be updated in order to be compatible with 1.3.0.2 clients. This client update was released about an hour or so ago.

Nah, I don't do Mumble. I guess I'll pass.
Just message me, Bored or anyone else playing Terraria for the server IP. I presume since it wasn't announced here that it is being kept semi-private to prevent trolling.

Server needs to be updated in order to be compatible with 1.3.0.2 clients. This client update was released about an hour or so ago.

Just message me, Bored or anyone else playing Terraria for the server IP. I presume since it wasn't announced here that it is being kept semi-private to prevent trolling.
Updated before left for work, hurr dur dur bug updates :D

Updated for a Tabletop Simulator Game Night!!!! Depending on the amount of people that show up depends on the board game we play. Risk, monopoly, clue, cards against humanity, DnD, and soooo much more is available on tabletop sim. If you would like to recommend games and rsvp the event please reply here! :D ~Bored

Updated for a Tabletop Simulator Game Night!!!! Depending on the amount of people that show up depends on the board game we play. Risk, monopoly, clue, cards against humanity, DnD, and soooo much more is available on tabletop sim. If you would like to recommend games and rsvp the event please reply here! :D ~Bored
Wait, DnD is on there?

Back