• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

T9K reunion server

Problems I've discovered
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-No protection anywhere, so if someone "avoidable" joins, they can grief spawn.
-The great rail doesn't work.
-Monsters surround spawn, appear to be everywhere.
-No places to make your hunger go up.
-No warp to Aquatica (Aqualia?) I don't even remember :p

Problems i'I've discovered
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yeah, Like i said on the server, that's a Plugins thing and i'm pretty sure i can't add any of those.

We'll just have to wait until CSIISIIKJH checks out the post :3

Problems I've discovered
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have block history so if people fuck with shit tell us and.... Things will happen :)

I have no clue what the great rail is.

I will deal with mobs later.

I placed a chest with bread in it at spawn.. Take some .

If you want a warp set up tell me or mighty when were are online. (You must be at the location for us to set up the warp)

ALSO dynamic map set up! http://t9kcsimiami14.no-ip.info:8123/ Might still be loading some worlds.

SanctFort still stands!

[collapse=Gallery]
F8asuXq.png

The Great Pumpkin in all its former glory!
NLI6Dgh.png

My self-glorifying tower of conceitedness still stands, too. I need to update the eye color, though.
LIQf5Jt.png

DarkPrime's unfinished tower remains, along with the fluttertree.
nu9KPKP.png

And Jazz's house, with the silly mushroom tower.
aOhge1n.png

Hey, FRESCO's tower looks okay!
WNrGqTZ.png

Oh.
jgRJVL3.png

We have a lot of work to do.
[/collapse]

We should make some sort of museum and showcase things from every world, along with things of memorable value, so we can see all the silly things we did throught the servers :3

Haven't played minecraft in a while, how do you get 1.6.4?
Dunno how to get previous versions, stuck on 1.7.4
Create new profile on the launcher, button's on the bottom left corner.
Select 1.6.4 in the build option.

I can't connect to server. Is the .info url really the url?

Edit: NVM, I am dumb and been away for too long.

I just wanted to put this out there. I used to play minecraft. A lot. Oxytown was the cornerstone of everything that was great about this server in my opinion. My house was originally right on the spawn, where the portal is now but it kept getting griefed. So I made a house across the bridge. I log on and travel over there and it is still there. I was almost in tears of joy seeing what I had created in the pinnacle of this server three years ago. It really takes me back to what this server used to be and everyone that was involved. Oxytown at one point was a server wipe and people just kind of built their own palaces ad-hoc and it turned into an unorganized, beautiful mess. Does anyone else remember the following?:

shinebrightlikeadiamond.jpg

Remember the fear of god if you would ever touch this bloc k of diamond? Now it is just like a notoriety. Crazy how times change. I have been so consumed in my life the past few years I have forgotten the simple things like this. I am glad I dropped in while I did.

You can set your server to restart upon shutdown with a batch file.
If you would like, here's a loop I found on the AutoRestart Bukkit page. Change your run.bat or run.sh file to match the following (change the 1024 to the amount of memory you're currently allocating to the server in megabytes). "goto start" tells the file to go to the line with the start command once craftbukkit.jar finishes executing (i.e. crashes/shuts down).

Code:
ECHO OFF
SET BINDIR=%~dp0
CD /D "%BINDIR%"
:start
java -Xms1024M -Xmx1024M -jar craftbukkit.jar
goto start

Now that I've told someone to use the goto command to create a loop (afaik that't the only way to do it here - I'm totally unfamiliar with .bat files), I feel dirty.
:(

Back