T9K should make one of these

srsly, I am sure a lot of us can relate to this.
354jrg.jpg

If I am going to make this I need 3 things.
1. Something to replace the term noob with that is Team9000 related.
2. Someone who has a amazing voice and a good mic/recording stuff that wants to do this.
3. ideas.

Go.

2. Someone who has a amazing voice and a good mic/recording stuff that wants to do this.
3. ideas.

Go.
Your not going to be able to do something even as close to this. You won't get that 3D effect. After effects is the weapon of choice for this one. I'll take a shot at it once the sound file is done.

How is this? :3
You are a noob on Team9000
Hello there noob
Nobody wants to be a noob but you are one. That means you hate yourself.

Luckily we can help you so that no one hates you.
First off, what the hell IS TEAM9000?!
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!
WE ARE A GAMING COMMUNITY!
THIS SHITS OVER 9000! 1,500,000 members! Bitch please!

Your here now but what do you DO!?
You see these?
RULES!
READ EM! You can read can't you? OF COURSE YOU CAN!
Now that you know the rules, time to get 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat!
YEAH THATS RIGHT!
YOU SEE THAT? THAT'S A PONY! DEAL WITH IT! OR LOVE IT!
Now who are YOU!?
Are you that prancy little kid that just found minecraft and made a penis and now asking for a pr0mt10nz. If so, the blogs are NOT THE PROMOTION THREAD.
You see these. These sections? GO TO THE RIGHT ONE! You see the classic one? CLICK IT! All your problems are solved and you wont end up like the little bitch in the corner who made a blog asking for colors on his name.

Now if your not that kid and I just waisted your time then your probably a BAD ASS. Thats right, you came here because you like awesome people and awesome games. WHY? BECAUSE WERE TEAM9000!

NOW WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO DO? Are you searching for the meaning of life in the forums which just so happens to be a coconut riding a bowl of guacamole all over the internet? if so YOUR SEARCHING IN THE RIGHT PLACE!

Also! If you see that awesome post that makes you laugh so hard you die from internet overdose. LIKE THE SHIT OUT OF IT!

WHAT ELSE IS THERE? FUCKING GAME NIGHTS!
We got Left for Team Portal 2 Episode 3 UP IN HERE!

Now hopefully you understood all that and you can comprehend all the awesomeness that you are about to experience and you learned a little something which makes our job easier!

NOW BYE!

3. ideas.

Go.

noob = some rank lower than guest rank (if we have an "unofficial" term for that (other than banned))
noob = new member = no posts/no likes guy

T9k is like that Juggernaut guy from the X-men. We're calm until some b**** forces us to face-wall the living daylights out of our threads.

Hello there noob

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!

You see these?
RULES!
YEAH THATS RIGHT!
Now who are YOU!?
Are you that prancy little kid that just found minecraft and made a penis and now asking for a pr0mt10nz. If so, the blogs are NOT THE PROMOTION THREAD.
You see these. These sections? GO TO THE RIGHT ONE! You see the classic one? CLICK IT! All your problems are solved and you wont end up like the little bitch in the corner who made a blog asking for colors on his name.

Now if your not that kid and I just waisted your time then your probably a BAD ASS. Thats right, you came here because you like awesome people and awesome games. WHY? BECAUSE WERE TEAM9000!

NOW WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO DO? Are you searching for the meaning of life in the forums which just so happens to be a coconut riding a bowl of guacamole all over the internet? if so YOUR SEARCHING IN THE RIGHT PLACE!

Also! If you see that awesome post that makes you laugh so hard you die from internet overdose. LIKE THE SHIT OUT OF IT!

Now hopefully you understood all that and you can comprehend all the awesomeness that you are about to experience and you learned a little something which makes our job easier!

NOW BYE!

I got the siberia v2, pretty beast sound quality. You should tell me how it sounds.

A mod toll me to make thred hur 4 promo so heeere is it!

HAI GAIZ! my nameis OOZINATOR and i like to be ranked admin plz plz plz i was admin on my freinds server and am really responsible like REALLY REALLY responsbel I <3 Team9000 and every1 on things im soooo kewl so u kno i can b trustable n a gewd team playa! I no h8 any1 to. I has ALOT freinds on server who can say i'm gewd n smrt enuf to be admin, liek mcfairy tbaris avirie tofakey dammashee... and OMGZ MANY MOARR!!! just aks ne1!!!!! I bild gewd to. I make many epci mario and CREEPAH bilds in game but no has screen pix bc i dunno how 2 make screen pix. I will post one more tiem if sum1 sho how too maek screen pix!!!!!!!! I look ferword 4 mah promo! THANX & CU <3 <3 <3

It was so incredibly difficult to mangle the English language in such a fashion. I kid you not.

A mod toll me to make thred hur 4 promo so heeere is it!

HAI GAIZ! my nameis OOZINATOR and i like to be ranked admin plz plz plz i was admin on my freinds server and am really responsible like REALLY REALLY responsbel I <3 Team9000 and every1 on things im soooo kewl so u kno i can b trustable n a gewd team playa! I no h8 any1 to. I has ALOT freinds on server who can say i'm gewd n smrt enuf to be admin, liek mcfairy tbaris avirie tofakey dammashee... and OMGZ MANY MOARR!!! just aks ne1!!!!! I bild gewd to. I make many epci mario and CREEPAH bilds in game but no has screen pix bc i dunno how 2 make screen pix. I will post one more tiem if sum1 sho how too maek screen pix!!!!!!!! I look ferword 4 mah promo! THANX & CU <3 <3 <3

It was so incredibly difficult to mangle the English language in such a fashion. I kid you not.
That is why you don't mangle the English language. Except to speak the loved Chinglish.
Herro Ai spik Eeeengrish!

3. ideas.

Go.
1. Guest
2. Me. You know you want to.
3. Mention something about coconuts and bronies, and how we can't touch Ozy's beard. I got plenty of these.

Hello there noob

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!

You see these?
RULES!
YEAH THATS RIGHT!
Now who are YOU!?

NOW BYE!
The only thing I ask is you include something about JetMike (like maybe You like mixes? GO FOLLOW JETMIKE!) I dunno... I'll leave this stuff to the smarter ones

Hello there noob

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!

You see these?
RULES!
YEAH THATS RIGHT!
Now who are YOU!?

NOW BYE!
That is the single most greatest post I have ever witnessed from our dear member rsmv2you.

Back