Team Fortress 2 General Thread

Does Valve do this kind of update for the Holiday season too? Like a Christmas update, or is it just for Halloween?

Every online game does that. They gotta put some gimmicky season thing to keep the game alive and well. Not sure how you wouldn't know that... you new to everything?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

you know that monoculus thing or whatever it is called?
it is a big, flying, mutant eyeball.
and i just found out
IT IS THE DEMOMANS EYEBALL THAT MISSED
HE DROPPED IT IN HIS EXPLOSIVE STUFF OR SOMETHING
it grew and learned how to fly
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Edit.
http://www.teamfortress.com/bombinomicon/?p=8
Demoman did it himself.

Every online game does that. They gotta put some gimmicky season thing to keep the game alive and well. Not sure how you wouldn't know that... you new to everything?
Until I came to Team9000 I didn't really play many online PC games, and because I came here in February this was my first experience with these kind of festive updates.

For the record, if you want to show off your hats or whatnot, put those sorta images on the Loadout thread.
Which is exactly what I'm going to do.

Whenever I play Mann Vs. Machine, (be it a Bootcamp, Mann Up, or Wave 666), There is no music played on round start, end, signaling of tank etc. Additionally, on every game mode, the class selection music does not play. I'm beginning to get a little sad, honestly. Anybody know a remedy?

Whenever I play Mann Vs. Machine, (be it a Bootcamp, Mann Up, or Wave 666), There is no music played on round start, end, signaling of tank etc. Additionally, on every game mode, the class selection music does not play. I'm beginning to get a little sad, honestly. Anybody know a remedy?
You could try reinstalling, although I honestly don't recommend that.
You seem to have mods, and it would be a bugger reinstalling all of those.

The mods may have something to do with it, in fact.
...Okay?

3: I'm the King of TF2. This is undeniable, and I want your hats.

Actually, as the richest Team9000 Member TF2-wise, I think that I might claim kingship here. Just sayin'

Also; This is great.
2: Where you can, keep the more niche discussions to the more niche threads. Want to trade? Talk in the trade thread. Want to insult fox_news? Do that anywhere else.
Fuck you Fox_News.

Actually, as the richest Team9000 Member TF2-wise, I think that I might claim kingship here. Just sayin'
You can't, I call dibsies,
And besides, if my plan falls through, you won't be,
Also you're a cuntwhole,
In that you're wholly a cunt.

I play alot of PL and my favorite thing to do is go BONK! scout... run up to the enemy spawn, remove their teleporter and shoot unsuspecting respawn people. Is this a dirty bastard trick?

Back