Team Fortress 2 MvM (Gameplay and Guide)

Kc006

mvm_fightthemetalmenace.jpg

For those who don't have it installed yet and are moaning, here is a gameplay video I recorded and a guide on how to play/join servers.

Video: Coming soon, uploading.

Protips:
Heavy and Engineer is boss on this game mode.

When you go scout, always use mad milk to help yourself and others.

There will be a notice if there is a tank incoming in the next round, when that happens, I highly recommend you use heavy.

Demoman is useless.

If you are an engineer, watch out for sentry busters, they can destroy sentries and kill people around you as well.

Make good use of health packs.

Watch out for spies.

How to play/join a server:

There is an option that allows you to create a party with your friends, but with my experience today, it take 30 minutes to wait for a game since there are 9000 players waiting. You can play with your friends that way, so if you created a 'clan'/team, this is your way to group the team.

You can also go to the server list, search for "mvm" and there will be quite a lot of servers that run that game mode. Find a server with ONE person, and wait for the other people to fill up the server. If you join a server with 3+ people, the server will be full by the time you finish loading and you will have to be spectator.

If I have missed anything out please list so I can add, or if you think I have something wrong please note.

Have fun killing robots!

KC

Back