team w00ts threat

Status
Not open for further replies.

H1j4X

as most of you are not informed properly by your own administrators of the site, team w00t is trying to hack into Team9000's system in under 24 hours as linked in our twitter. The admins have placed this timer where the admin.php would normally be over at

*snip*

a funny thing is I was once part of Team9000's vast users but after joining team w00t 4st3r1sk told me to be in charge of all the social interactions with the group and our first attack would be on you guys go figure :confused:

I don't even know who you are.
failure-demotivational.jpg

Any reason why you choose to target us of all people?
oh keyblade was there ever any doubt who this is? RP'd as Applejack when the whole Team9000 started up but be happy 4st3r1sk didn't say "take all there users info too" or you guys would be in serious trouble but the reason for target is because of your vast community and as we put it, did it for the woots

oh keyblade was there ever any doubt who this is? RP'd as Applejack when the whole Team9000 started up but be happy 4st3r1sk didn't say "take all there users info too" or you guys would be in serious trouble but the reason for target is because of your vast community and as we put it, did it for the woots
Tha fuck is this shit? You can't even use the word "their" and you claim to be a hacker?

4st3r1sk will be pleased when he hears about how much rage I can brew up, just the presence of my being here has caused the biggest uproar since 4chan went down for 2 minutes

https://www.team9000.net/members/shadowlord.11332/

This you?

4st3r1sk will be pleased when he hears about how much rage I can brew up, just the presence of my being here has caused the biggest uproar since 4chan went down for 2 minutes

Unlike 4chan, we are reacting calmly to the situation. I see no uproar.

It isn't your presence, idiot, it's your utter stupidity that we are all reacting to. We stand as a united team of 9001 against you.

Your "master" is obviously some dipshit as well.

but if this script kiddie actually hacks us, how will we see our pony banners? for the love of fsm, won't you think of the ponies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back