• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Team9000: A Visual History

378955_189278127821950_100002192915716_391495_645537020_n.jpg

Here.. I actually fixed it! <3

I'm just going to assume my skin's there.

OMG LOOK IT'S ME!!!!

I think it'll be kinda pointless to put me in there at any time, even if I get engi+ because I don't have the full game and I can't have a skin. ;(

I wish they could make that a freebe thing to be able to change your skin. I already made the skin I want and everything, just to find out that not even wom can make you be able to change skins. ;(

I think it'll be kinda pointless to put me in there at any time, even if I get engi+ because I don't have the full game and I can't have a skin. ;(

I wish they could make that a freebe thing to be able to change your skin. I already made the skin I want and everything, just to find out that not even wom can make you be able to change skins. ;(
Or you could just buy the game...

or, I can just keep my hopes up for a while longer and spend the $28 on something more usefull. Like putting it toward the $150 tires I'll need by about October.

Besides, I wouldn't even do anything with survival--I have classic and that's all I need.

Back