• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Team9000 Community Minecraft Project

Well fuck...
goddamnit.jpg

This might sound off topic by the way, but I noticed that whenever I'm trying to upload images, the banner saying "Important announcement..." blocks the button for "Choose File". I don't know if this is only a problem with my resolution or whatever but I'm just wondering if there's a way to get around this.

Lie down, try not to cry, cry a lot, get up, realize it's just a game, reminisce about the memories with the great community, shed a final tear, continue playing minecraft.

images (2).jpg

Although I'm okay with members hosting their own servers. It can be quite taxing maintaining server health and things related to it...

I propose hopping onto top-rated servers hosted by other people so we can recruit other people through t9k's guild-like status.

Although I'm okay with members hosting their own servers. It can be quite taxing maintaining server health and things related to it...

I propose hopping onto top-rated servers hosted by other people so we can recruit other people through t9k's guild-like status.

Wouldn't that be going against our own rule of no advertising on the website or the server and therefore would be creating a double standard if we went onto other peoples servers and advertised Team9000?

Not official yet, but we'll (BaconJim and I) be opening our Dedicated Dell server to the T9K'er as well via White List once we respect and go through the official white list process. Please note we will not be competing against other existing server type: (ie Tshin's FTB, Guru Hardcore) as we want to compliment the community not separate.

We're thinking Hexxit, Tekkit, and maybe Snapshot and something 'not minecraft' (ie FPS, RTS).

The requirements to become an officially tracked Team9000 community server are as follows:
•Your white-list applications and server discussion must be housed entirely on the Team9000.net forums (if we can help improve this experience, please make suggestions!) If your server requires it, we can make you a subforum of your own with you as the moderator.
•Your server may or may not have a whitelist, and we will link to your application page if you have one.
•Your server must not be password protected
•Your server must allow status queries

1) Already has been if you've read the PM's but happy to oblige via Public Thread
2) Whitelist
3) Confirmed
4) Shouldn't be an issue

Server Types:
Tekkit
Hexxit
Snapshot (maybe? Depends on demand)

Either myself or BaconJim are fully capable of responding to any inquires you may have.

To people interested in joining please note we currently run these as Vanilla worlds where we 'trust' each other not to do silly things. We will be implementing some block checking, etc type items but the idea is that if you're there you will not destroy each other...hence the white list only type approach.

Oh as a side note, we don't give anything away for free, don't ask cause you'll just be made fun of...you have to earn it so it's worth it...

The requirements to become an officially tracked Team9000 community server are as follows:
•Your white-list applications and server discussion must be housed entirely on the Team9000.net forums (if we can help improve this experience, please make suggestions!) If your server requires it, we can make you a subforum of your own with you as the moderator.
•Your server may or may not have a whitelist, and we will link to your application page if you have one.
•Your server must not be password protected
•Your server must allow status queries

1) Already has been if you've read the PM's but happy to oblige via Public Thread
2) Whitelist
3) Confirmed
4) Shouldn't be an issue

Server Types:
Tekkit
Hexxit
Snapshot (maybe? Depends on demand)

Either myself or BaconJim are fully capable of responding to any inquires you may have.

To people interested in joining please note we currently run these as Vanilla worlds where we 'trust' each other not to do silly things. We will be implementing some block checking, etc type items but the idea is that if you're there you will not destroy each other...hence the white list only type approach.

Oh as a side note, we don't give anything away for free, don't ask cause you'll just be made fun of...you have to earn it so it's worth it...
I would love to see a snapshot server it would give me reason to use snapshots again

Back