Team9000:Daily games of TF2

Zennai

Ladies and mentlegen, Scouts and Pyros, Hats and more hats.

For an undetermined amount of time I shall be using our lovely launch.team9000.net services to prepare a TF2 server daily, starting between 20:00 & 22:00 @GMT-6 time. This equates to the approximate times of evening or night to our Americans, very late nights for our Europeans, and late morning for our Australians. As for the length of time we shall be playing these games, it depends solely on when people get bored. This tends to be after a few hours.

Announce it to your friends, your allies, and the people you hate so much you want to invite them just to destroy their awful souls! These games will be a lot more interesting with more than 3 people on each team.

I shall post here each time I boot up a server, along with the respective IP address.

Good luck, good aim, and good sport to all of you! We shall meet on the hattlefield.

My damn computer keeps overheating like every 10 minutes,,,
What should I do clean my fan myself or look for a professional?

Jeezzusss christ so I switch to another computer and the lag is leaving me in the dust D;

I will be playing in about an hour.
It would very much like to see how Vorsprung plays now that he isn't running TF2 off of a toaster connected to a calculator-potato.

I will be playing in about an hour.
It would very much like to see how Vorsprung plays now that he isn't running TF2 off of a toaster connected to a calculator-potato.
If it's an Aussie server, hopefully well.
If it's an American server, hopefully well.
If it's surf, incredibly well.

He's probably better than me xD
Let's face it - none of us here are really that superb at TF2.
I'm - eh, moderately good - average, I'd say. I just love the game.

No, there's some real TF2 freaks out there.

But I am the only true Pyro.

Let's face it - none of us here are really that superb at TF2.
I'm - eh, moderately good - average, I'd say. I just love the game.

No, there's some real TF2 freaks out there.

But I am the only true Pyro.
I came about even with ConroD the other day in a a sniper battle although this fact is highly disputed by both of us as other players got in the way and there was lag for both of us. Also a few kills were unsure of validity as other people once again got in the way and distracted both of us. May I note that while both of our pings were quite high >150, mine was double his at around 320.
Anyway.

LETS DO SOME TF2!

I came about even with ConroD the other day in a a sniper battle although this fact is highly disputed by both of us as other players got in the way and there was lag for both of us. Also a few kills were unsure of validity as other people once again got in the way and distracted both of us. May I note that while both of our pings were quite high >150, mine was double his at around 320.
Anyway.

LETS DO SOME TF2!
Whatever, it's ConroD who's got a title to lose. :D

I'll go tomorrow morning. MEET THE PYRO

"I hear someone building server playing station!"

205.251.138.227:27015

EDIT: Scratch that, needs an update.

tell me when the games start: Hopefully my computer doesn't overheat again...getting it checked up by this or next week hopefully

Back