Team9000 Launch - Notice of Temporary Suspension

i'm not bitching about it, i'm just saying it's been years since it was back, i found it just to make a gmod server on sandbox to play with my friend, but it was down when i just found it
In the time you've been waiting to mooch off something that was meant to be a simple way for members of the community (as opposed to people who only create an account for free shit) to have an hour or two of fun once in a while, you could've found a job and earned enough money to rent a persistent server that you'd have much more control over, or even purchase and build the hardware yourself.

Stop dreaming, start doing.

people are on this website only for the free server hosting to come back
I'm here for the people, always have been.

Besides, Launch was made specifically for the members of T9k. The servers were, and will always be, temporary for this reason, as people typically didn't need a server up for longer than a few hours. It was a community thing.

Well obviously this is one of us playing as a troll, I think it's a bit too much coincidence that this thread gets revived so often by new players who have never posted before.

..... Just let it die....

Would Team9000 launch be back up in May 2016 or before end of 1H 2016?
Hahahaha! Probably not. honestly I highly doubt it will ever come back and to be honest if it did I don't think gmod will be a thing.

people are on this website only for the free server hosting to come back
I mean you ain't wrong but you are in the wrong

I'm here for the people, always have been.

Besides, Launch was made specifically for the members of T9k. The servers were, and will always be, temporary for this reason, as people typically didn't need a server up for longer than a few hours. It was a community thing.
like chiba I came for the games (specifically classic) and stayed for the people. like everything else a lot of the people went else where but i'm happy with the friends I made here!

Back