Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

any active servers to play on?

You have a choice of a white-list private server with older T9K worlds being active or creeperlabs which is a public server where some of the T9K folks play. I'd ask if you looking for nostalgia or a fresh world.

Either way you'll find some family to play with

You have a choice of a white-list private server with older T9K worlds being active or creeperlabs which is a public server where some of the T9K folks play. I'd ask if you looking for nostalgia or a fresh world.

Either way you'll find some family to play with
i would like some nostalgic feel, missed playing minecraft man

:3 i will join on DOS, He remembered my crazy shit i did before :'D there are many good hommies and friends still here :3

To be fair, I didn't remember, I just have ways of searching. Also, I still have my notes from the 1.8 beta world, where I made sure to note down that you knew the location of Sven's mushroom island because I didn't want my builds to get griefed, I heard what was happening everywhere else in that world!! :)

To be fair, I didn't remember, I just have ways of searching. Also, I still have my notes from the 1.8 beta world, where I made sure to note down that you knew the location of Sven's mushroom island because I didn't want my builds to get griefed, I heard what was happening everywhere else in that world!! :)

Hey DOS622 i try to join but i dont know why it cant detect the server.
do you know why? im trying to get to the old one, also i would like to get the info for the newer one where Gurw is on, i would joing every once in a while to hangout n build stuff

T9K is still a running server? How did I not know about this? Also, how do I come back?
No, T9K isn't, but various T9K people run or hang out on various non-T9K servers. Your name isn't familiar to me, so I'm guessing you wouldn't be interested in the one I'm on!

Back