Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

Pretty much all of them do. In fact, all of them do (minus the pixel art one. I like pixel art).
And the wiki can be edited to add or remove rules. Then you can just direct people to that wiki page if they ask what the rules are. :p

And the wiki can be edited to add or remove rules. Then you can just direct people to that wiki page if they ask what the rules are. :p
I'll be putting the rules in the OP tomorrow. I'm on my phone and that's just way too much hassle.

Since you old timers kept saying how great it was back in the beta 1.8 days, hiding from the griefers/reapairing their damage, does anyone have VVhitebuffalo's contact details? :)

Since you old timers kept saying how great it was back in the beta 1.8 days, hiding from the griefers/reapairing their damage, does anyone have VVhitebuffalo's contact details? :)
You bring him back, and I will be forced to write a strongly worded letter Mister...

alright so what is the rule on founding a city here? am I or am I not allowed to? like I said in the other thread I kinda want to (if I even play the server) make a pirateish town (aka Pirates cove) but it almost looks like I won't be able to. so clarify plox

There are two city worlds, one requires grey listing and one is public. Besides that, there is no towny or plot management. You can call a place a city if you like, but it won't be protected (besides logblock).

(But the world isn't really limited in size and there isn't a map, so it's pretty easy to just go hide.)

When you say community reboot... what exactly did you have in mind? I'll agree that the community needs something, but I'm not certain that it's MineCraft.
Didn't notice this before.

As in, the community reboot of Minecraft.

Not Minecraft rebooting the community.

There are waterbreathing potions, I believe.
That would be a "no" then. There was a plugin that the Team9000 server used in which pumpkins on your head gave you waterbreathing.

But yes, waterbreathing potions are a thing. You need an awkward potion (netherwart) and a pufferfish.

Back