Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

510x287px-LL-0720b47b_nothing-meme-generator-you-ll-get-nothing-and-like-it-926b06.jpg

Also, update on the new Newbank nether tunnel. It's surrounded, making it safe from Ghasts and other schtuff, so I will be in the process of moving rails soon.

Beat you to it, but we have to have 2 tracks to get it protected, so I've started on that now.

Some people apparently died together on the way to the Tower of Ozy, and there were quite a few valuables. I've picked everything up and brought it to Newbank. Contact me and tell me what you were carrying and describe the area where you died to prove it's you and I'll return it.

I'm of the opinion that this world could very well end up as our next city.
In relation to this I'm gonna be working on it this saturday and get it to a point where I can present it to you guys and see if you all want that map I present on the server. I have already brainstormed a ton of ideas but if anyone has any more cool geographical types of things or stuff they enjoy to either build on or explore that pertains to landscapes (I can do trees as well, like mega trees and plan to add one actually) shoot em my way before saturday pleeeeaaassseeee.

In relation to this I'm gonna be working on it this saturday and get it to a point where I can present it to you guys and see if you all want that map I present on the server. I have already brainstormed a ton of ideas but if anyone has any more cool geographical types of things or stuff they enjoy to either build on or explore that pertains to landscapes (I can do trees as well, like mega trees and plan to add one actually) shoot em my way before saturday pleeeeaaassseeee.

not sure if they're already on your island, but waterfalls would be nice if possible.

Mighty's all about dem aesthetics yo.

PSA:

FUCKING LEAVE THE BUILDINGS IN THE SPAWN VILLAGE ALONE. DO NOT BUILD YOUR SHIT THERE. DO NOT LIVE THERE. DO NOT MINE THERE. DO NOT ALTER THE BUILDINGS IN ANYWAY. AND FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST, DO NOT MAKE A GIANT FUCKING HOLE TO BEDROCK THERE. IF YOU ARE THERE, TAKE YOUR SHIT AND MOVE. YOU HAVE ONE WEEK.

That village's purpose to is to aid newer players in getting the materials to get started and as a convenient way for more advanced players to trade with villagers. It is not for you to build you shit in and expect us to take care of it, considering the village is under our watch. To those who are there, you have a week. If it's not gone, your things will be compromised with no chance of getting it back.

PSA:

FUCKING LEAVE THE BUILDINGS IN THE SPAWN VILLAGE ALONE. DO NOT BUILD YOUR SHIT THERE. DO NOT LIVE THERE. DO NOT MINE THERE. DO NOT ALTER THE BUILDINGS IN ANYWAY. AND FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST, DO NOT MAKE A GIANT FUCKING HOLE TO BEDROCK THERE. IF YOU ARE THERE, TAKE YOUR SHIT AND MOVE. YOU HAVE ONE WEEK.

That village's purpose to is to aid newer players in getting the materials to get started and as a convenient way for more advanced players to trade with villagers. It is not for you to build you shit in and expect us to take care of it, considering the village is under our watch. To those who are there, you have a week. If it's not gone, your things will be compromised with no chance of getting it back.

/prism i

Also, you could always place the village under protection, except for the wheat fields and doors. Additionally, you could have Gurw do a roll-back on affected areas.

Back