Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

Please thank the future (or now present?) Mrs Theo for allowing you to take care of the more important things first :)

Southbridge Application
IGN: that_taco_guy
Length of time with Team9000: like 3 years or something
Last official map you played on: does it look like i seriously know
One veteran member (has been here longer than 1 year) to vouch for you: i think i'll vouch for myself okay

you can't stop me

Southbridge Application
IGN: that_taco_guy
Length of time with Team9000: like 3 years or something
Last official map you played on: does it look like i seriously know
One veteran member (has been here longer than 1 year) to vouch for you: i think i'll vouch for myself okay

you can't stop me
#comedyfail #approvedanyway

2014-07-25_23.44.45.png

The village near spawn has been restored. Villagers, chickens, wheat, and trees. Replenish what you take, or I will spawn an angry pigman on your bed. You have been warned. <3

Edit: Golems now patrol the streets to murder those who'd murder the villagers. There are 5 of them. There's also a town mascot in the form of Geoffrey, a squid who lives in the well.

/cmodify <addthisplayer> -<removethisplayer> (allows you to add or remove users to the allowed access list)

I can't get this to work, I've tried "/cmodify bothan13", "/cmodify u:bothan13", "/cmodify @bothan13", with "/cremove" and "/cprivate" in between, and other things, and nothing seems to work.

Classic dies... and it is reborn anew. I love the idea of this T9K server, shame I cannot buy official Minecraft to traverse this (I do not like credit cards). I may start my Turrets again =P.

I can't get this to work, I've tried "/cmodify bothan13", "/cmodify u:bothan13", "/cmodify @bothan13", with "/cremove" and "/cprivate" in between, and other things, and nothing seems to work.
This is a known bug in LWC. We're waiting on a fix. For now, use a password :)
Classic dies... and it is reborn anew. I love the idea of this T9K server, shame I cannot buy official Minecraft to traverse this (I do not like credit cards). I may start my Turrets again =P.
Have you considered using PayPal? Just link your PayPal account to your chequing or debit account, no credit card required!

This is a known bug in LWC. We're waiting on a fix. For now, use a password :)
Have you considered using PayPal? Just link your PayPal account to your chequing or debit account, no credit card required!
Or, buying a Minecraft card, at a store. They totally exist.

View attachment 143697

The village near spawn has been restored. Villagers, chickens, wheat, and trees. Replenish what you take, or I will spawn an angry pigman on your bed. You have been warned. <3

Edit: Golems now patrol the streets to murder those who'd murder the villagers. There are 5 of them. There's also a town mascot in the form of Geoffrey, a squid who lives in the well.

we must honor the beta 1.8 server with memory of bulls head. we need there to be a cow that lives on the roof of the well.

Southbridge Application
IGN: Kc006
Length of time with Team9000: 1188 days. Yes. (3+ years)
Last official map you played on: I don't remember, just wanna get back into the T9K community

Southbridge Application
IGN: Constructor345
Length of time with Team9000: Round about 3 years I believe.
Last official map you played on: I was a member of Lufenia. I think that was the final official T9K map?
Member to vouch for you: Alas, I have no one. Let me send a raven and get back to you.

Southbridge Application
IGN: Kc006
Length of time with Team9000: 1188 days. Yes. (3+ years)
Last official map you played on: I don't remember, just wanna get back into the T9K community
Southbridge Application
IGN: Constructor345
Length of time with Team9000: Round about 3 years I believe.
Last official map you played on: I was a member of Lufenia. I think that was the final official T9K map?
Member to vouch for you: Alas, I have no one. Let me send a raven and get back to you.
Approved.

Southbridge Application
IGN: Jiyuueno
Length of time with Team9000: since Dec 3, 2011
Last official map you played on: The crappy one with the mining world, unless the one with creative mode was after, don't remember.
Member to vouch for you: Pixiel, Chiba, Patchouli, Bored, Many others.

Southbridge Application
IGN: Jiyuueno
Length of time with Team9000: since Dec 3, 2011
Last official map you played on: The crappy one with the mining world, unless the one with creative mode was after, don't remember.
Member to vouch for you: Pixiel, Chiba, Patchouli, Bored, Many others.
Who are you again?
Approved.

Southbridge Application
IGN: Tsysin
Length of time with Team9000: 3 Years, 11 Days
Last official map you played on: 1.7.2 and every one since (Too Legit to Quit)
Member to vouch for you: No One Loves Me

Back