Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

I have SEVERAL questions about minecraft; 1) the hell is creeperslab? 2) Where am I? 3) am I to register on another site?
1. Another Minecraft community that shares several members with Team9000.
2. Most likely the main world.
3. No, you can walk to the button for switching to Team9000, and you won't have to worry about any of the Creeper's Lab registrations.

Made something in the creative world.
T9K pixel art.png

Activity on the server seems to be pretty slim, so I propose an idea. What if we did a creative build competition? Various things awarded and multiple rounds with topics that gradually get more epic/harder? Whoever comes out on top gets an ultimate prize?
Also, considering I suggested this, I'd be happy to run it.
Y/N?

Activity on the server seems to be pretty slim, so I propose an idea. What if we did a creative build competition? Various things awarded and multiple rounds with topics that gradually get more epic/harder? Whoever comes out on top gets an ultimate prize?
Y/N?
Sounds like an idea, what is this ultimate prize?

Y/N?
Go ahead

Back