Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

Would anyone be interested in participating in PVP Maps/Arenas as a sort of weekly/fortnightly event?

So i finally got a new computer and just got back into MC. Where is this portal to the t9k world?

Whats the current server? Finally back one after like a year or more!
Well, you'll have to go to play.creeperslab.net then find the T9K portal to get on the server. You don't have to sign up for creepers lab, just walk through to portal to t9k.
Unfortunately though that's all you can do since the server is down.

so, i went to server, got to -3k x, nothing found, had a talk with op, teleported back, led to button, went to survival, went to -3k x, nothing there, made some stuff, noones on, logged off.

since i am limited on connectivity till my data package runs out (btw hillarious thing really) i guess thats about it :X
maybe next project will be actual Ozy tower to build where it should be or finding some map mode :X

in other words : hey. wiki needs to be updated especially with way to t9k server (xz coors of the button)

Last edited:
Yeah, that Ozy tower was in the old server, I don't know what's up with the new one as far as lava and fire are concerned(after merge with creeperslab, that is). Also, nobody is usually on at t9k anymore from what I've seen. Primagen is playing on creeperslab, so am I when I do. Kagato is on creeperslab, but I rarely ever see anyone on the Team9000 side. \_(:confused:)_/ There is a cool T9k museum though that has ever single t9k world there was from back in the day to the most recent. Places like eagles pass and etc are there to look at as a spectator.

That being said, nice to see you again number_J.
Go take a dirt nap. You dumb blu. You dumb.

mug,standard,x400,left-bg,ffffff.u2.jpg

Oh a fight

Back