• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Team9000 Pokemon Project

dizzyispower

.:UPDATE 12/27/2012:. This project is pretty much dead to me due to me being lazy but I HIGHLY encourage everyone to post any cool pokemon art you have here just for fun.

.:NOTE:. This first post need updating, the list of Pokemon built is not up to date and a few other things are also out of date

I am attempting to post a picture of every single Pokemon built in the Team9000 MineCraft Classic server. I would be very happy to anyone who can help by building what is not yet in the album or telling me where a Pokemon creation is via send me a message on the forums or while I am online (user name: dizzyispower ). If I use your Pokemon creation in the album you will be credited!(I check using the /history command). Basically the only requirements are: The Pokemon can not already be in the album(1 creation per Pokemon trying to keep it simple), it has to be built in the Team9000 server and it has to obviously be that Pokemon. You do not really have to do some kind of full time commited. But if you ever feel like building a Pokemon, it would be awesome if you built something not yet in the album and I will probably run into it in the Team9000 server. If you want to submit some photos of your own, I would suggest(but not necessary) using "/deafen" (witch will mute all chat) and make that annoying text go away, and make your photo look more professional! Thanks so much for being interested!

Album: http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/cc96/dizzyguy2/Team9000 Pokemon/
(or for short) http://photobucket.com/team9000pokemon If you see any typos or wrong names, please kindly make a post explaining the wrong information and what is the correct information. Thanks!

And if you wish to search the album for a Pokemon go to this link (http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/cc96/dizzyguy2/Team9000 Pokemon/?start=all) and use
CTRL+F to search for the Pokemon. And if you do not know how to use CTRL+F, Google it!

BIG Thanks to:
RoddAU

Thanks to:
Dekac
Thomassien
brantbren
jns112
ChibaMasato
RAntonello
Hairy_Ape_Man
TheRealBakun
Boxxysmile
danman170692
CannibalCow116

Pokemon Built so far:
Togepi
Tailow
Suicune
Tentacruel
Rattata
Primeape
Diglet
Alakazam
Abra
Vaporeon
Zubat
Lugia
Ponyta
Ninetales
Minun
Mewtwo
Mew
Machamp
Gyarados
Charizard
Butterfree
Houndoom
Wailord
Voltorb
Hoppip
Gengar
Electrode
Cubone
Cloyster
Wabbuffet
Tyranitar
Psyduck
Metapod
Manky
Magnemite
Giratina
Deino
Arnicuno
Typlosion
Arceus
Snivy
Venusaur
Tepig
Squitle
Snorlax
Pikachu
Oshawott
Mudkip
Gligar
Cyndaquil
Charmander
Bulbasaur
Blastoise
Caterpie

Hey there, I have started a large project to due with pokemon aswell. I am currently building the red/blue gym leaders in cool51, I was wondering if they could be added to the album when they are completed.
Ive currently finished Brock and moving onto Misty here is a screenshot of my work so far.

brock minecraft.png

@danman Cool, I think I will make a subalbum with gym leaders in it. I am on vacation now so I will do that as soon as i get back. By the way, what did you do to not have your character showing?

I think I suggested recently in-game for a world exclusively for Pokemon sprites.

The goal of that world would be to catch'em all. :]

I luv the idea of a Pokemon Sprite server. It would give me something to do when I'm not patrolling. :pika:

Attachments

• Gengar art.jpg
    Gengar art.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 314
  • hoppip.jpg
    hoppip.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 296
brantbren were those two pokemon made by you? i will add them to the photobucket if you give me the exact name of who created them both.

Is there a particular series you want these pokemon to be from (classic pokemon or updated ones) or do we just build any pokemon that comes to mind?

Is there a particular series you want these pokemon to be from (classic pokemon or updated ones) or do we just build any pokemon that comes to mind?

Rather than limit people / yourselves, build whatever Pokemon you want.

You write the rules.

Here are the pokemon ive made:

Attachments

• 12Pokemon.png
    12Pokemon.png
    247 KB · Views: 290
  • 16Pokeball.png
    16Pokeball.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 304
  • 33Pokemon.png
    33Pokemon.png
    283.9 KB · Views: 302