• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Team9000 Pokemon Project

I have made a Flareon Sprite in one of the previous cool worlds...( my first sprite ever :p)

But I can't log in to the classic server atm... and I'm not entirely sure which cool world it was,

I think it was 96 or 97... it was a nice sprite...

(Like a complete idiot.. I forgot to make a screeny of it :( ...)
Feel free to look it up for your album here ; ) ...

I have made a Flareon Sprite in one of the previous cool worlds...( my first sprite ever :p)

But I can't log in to the classic server atm... and I'm not entirely sure which cool world it was,

I think it was 96 or 97... it was a nice sprite...

(Like a complete idiot.. I forgot to make a screeny of it :( ...)
Feel free to look it up for your album here ; ) ...
screenshot_20120514160134.png

What am I going to see?

I've actually started working on the engineer rank, but then I gave up. I've never been active enough on classic.
The only thing I've done in the last month was a sprite of Dolan in cool95. Yay.
Trust me. :) Eventually, you'll be curious as to what's been going on, or who is what rank now. :3 Happened to me.

false. ive quit and so many others have too
>_> You'll see.

Not sure which pokemon haven't been featured yet. Please update the list.

View attachment 113917
Spearow, Fearow, Nidoran (both), Nidorina, Nidoqueen, Nidorino, Clefairy, Clefable, Golbat, Paras, Venomoth, Mankey, Poliwhirl, Kadabra, Machop, Machoke, Bellsprout, Victreebel, Graveler, Golem, Rapidash, Magneton, Farfetch'd, Grimer, Shellder, Hypno, Exeggcute, Marowak, Hitmonchan, Lickitung, Chansey, Rhydon, Horsea, Seadra, Goldeen, Seaking, Jynx, Electabuzz, Magmar, Pinsir, Jolteon, and Omastar.

Back