• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Team9000 Pokemon Project

Marowak

screenshot_20120731214713.png

pxm_stained_glass_project___001___bulbasaur_by_waywardeclipse-d7ldfmv.png

/revive

Guess what I'm doing again? This time: Stained Glass in Not-Classic.
You've got too many things on your plate, Chiba

The T9K as pokemon
The T9K Pokemon league
The Sonic Heroes let's plays (And your let's plays in general)
And now this? Rito wai?

You've got too many things on your plate, Chiba

The T9K as pokemon
The T9K Pokemon league
The Sonic Heroes let's plays (And your let's plays in general)
And now this? Rito wai?
Because I'd rather be distracted by projects than bored. Currently, The Pokedex is on hold until I can figure a few things out, as is the Pokemon League as I would like to judge mega-evos for myself to see if they'd be okay to include (Unless someone, preferably more than one, can give me detailed reasons as to yay or nay.). My Let's Plays are a labor of love and I enjoy doing them quite a bit, so that's not an issue. And to those who knew me in classic, or observed this thread in general, they know that sprites were my preferred thing to build. Not-Classic allows me to churn out higher quality sprites, at the cost of people keeping me company while I build. Thankfully, music and Steam help with that, so.

2014-06-08_21.29.41.png

Who's that pokemon?

(JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. This sprite is fucking massive, sitting at 80x70 dimensions. Also, purple outlines for final evos, unless they are purple, or if the preevolutions are yellow.)

Dammit, now I want to return to making sprites again...
Seems a good way to waste time until E3 starts, actually. Now, what the fuck was my Minecraft password...

Back