Team9000 Shirts 2014 (Orders Closed)

Wooty

Staff member
Team9000 Shirts for the 2014 season are now available for sale!

THIS SALE WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FOR A FEW DAYS
We need to hurry them into production in order for them to be ready by PAX.

The design is not 100% finalized, but this is a rough draft of the back of the shirt:
zq9iKrP.png

A slogan will be present under the logo, and the front of the shirt will probably be similar to last year.
Shipping rates are shown on the order page, and are about the same as last year.
For international orders, please CONTACT ME.

Enjoy!

>>> CLICK HERE TO ORDER SHIRTS <<<

So, how long will the shirts be on sale for?

I don't mean to be rude, but "for a few days" is kind of vague.

-_- Fucking hell. Why did it have to be PayPal?

FYI: I want both a hoodie and a shirt, size Large. I cannot use PayPal, so if there's a way around it, then that would be good.

FYI: I want both a hoodie and a shirt, size Large. I cannot use PayPal, so if there's a way around it, then that would be good.

I accept bitcoin at 1KHJAc8o9LnGxsAVuu1W6ZFSpigZuPaHMF

Maybe if you post the product itself i might consider :)

He can't post the product itself, just logo / maybe a mockup. This is a preorder style thing, everyone pays for the shirts they want then sonic puts in a single large order for them. Since these are for pax east and it's under a month to go we don't have a lot of time.

If you still need to make other non PayPal arrangements, what sort of options can you do? Feel free to message me. I don't mind using my paypal for ya.

Back