Team9000 Teams/Squads

Yeah... But I was thinking about setting up an exclusive TF2 group. Maybe as a sub-group? I dunno.
Well...Won't we become
Screen Shot 2011-10-22 at 1.33.30 PM.png

(W00t! Did I just make a meme?)

What would be the benefit of making a second group?? I'm still not seeing the pluses here. Its just more complex. Could someone spell this out for me?

I can teach Engy, Pyro and Medic. I'm not claiming to be any good at TF2, though... I just enjoy it.

Well when the mumble changes are made, we could utilise the custom rooms for each individual group/sub group as a chat room.

Also due to the flaw that steam groups are only available to people who have bought a game on steam and that some people such as me for example would not be able to partake in said group for that, so maybe a alternative to steam groups?

When PC Gamer or Rock,Paper,Shotgun has group-wide events, I tend to get really dismissive - but when part of a smaller, more core and elite group that has a real purpose to its events, getting an event notice about a practice session or whatever carries much greater weight.

RPS has 10,543 members, PC Gamer has like 5800...we have 358 members. While I approve of your immediate optimisim, atm, I'm just spreading the word of caution, that it may unnecessary and confusing. Just saying.

Yeah just say in mumble if you ever want tips, though I am normaly just in chat, dont feel like setting up mic.

karmahurts said:
Yeah just say in mumble if you ever want tips, though I am normaly just in chat, dont feel like setting up mic.

There is no mumble chat anymore...

Back