Test your computer Speed. Compare Scores 2!

Ha. I'm sorry, but homey you better grab a plate, cuz you just got served.

b6672729d26772495fb01ebe7e6f75b3.png

The only game I can play on it is Terraria, and even that is laggy as all hell. Can't even run Minecraft anymore because of my graphics card.

You fix your problem, you are way better off than me.
You can't even run TERRARIA?! Omg that is a problem, you MUST get a new computer...... Well..... When you get the money....

Built a new computer. (Borrowing my dad's graphics card since his PC is dead. Same exact graphics card Bored is going to be giving me at PAX)
Absolutely an improvement over my old PC.

Old PC:

Old PC test.png

New PC:

New PC test.png

You know when people say it improves ten-fold? Well, it did.

The tree test killed my score and so did the fact that only half my 8GB of RAM was counted because I'm using 32-bit Win 7. Not bad for a ~$375 build.

Runs Minecraft at a steady 70+ FPS on the multiplayer server.

Wait, how? That's only about 150 less than your test on the last thread, and about 50 higher than my computer, which works great?
Eh, I was kinda kidding. But really everything on my computer is fine except for my graphics card
It's a radeon 6700 ;_;
which if it was better would have probably brought up the score by like 600+. Other then that I was just kidding.

4Zeah.jpg

benchmark3-30-14.png

Lower mid-range performance. Not bad. Not great.

The floating island graphics render absolutely murdered my laptop.

My new laptop (ASUS G75VX) is much better than my old one.
z88cCoN.png
lNMAZR8.png

Here's my old one (Some Toshiba Satellite from 2007 that had a Turion X2 and a Radeon HD 3100):
7jB1465.png

Also, why does it insist at running at a resolution that technically my computer could run but it has no need to?
PANl4sz.png

EDIT: Set my computer to run at 1680 x 1050 and got a worse score. :confused:

Back