TF2 Competitive team

I'm a great spy :>
That's good... But the problem with Spies is that they are rarely used in competition play.

The standard is Demo, Soldier (Solly), Medic and Scout. Usually only one Medic per team.

Other classes are considered utility classes. By that, I mean they are only good for one or two uses, and aren't used in conventional play. For example, Pyros are almost always banned, as they are very specialized. Their lack of long-range weapons puts them at a severe disadvantage in firefights. Unless they are having a true fire-fight, up in melee combat, they are often useless.

However, many comps allow Snipers, as they are a more versatile class.

Depending on the comp, we might have this setup (assuming for teams of 6):

Solly
Solly
Demo
Demo
Scout
Medic

That's good... But the problem with Spies is that they are rarely used in competition play.

The standard is Demo, Soldier (Solly), Medic and Scout. Usually only one Medic per team.

Other classes are considered utility classes. By that, I mean they are only good for one or two uses, and aren't used in conventional play. For example, Pyros are almost always banned, as they are very specialized. Their lack of long-range weapons puts them at a severe disadvantage in firefights. Unless they are having a true fire-fight, up in melee combat, they are often useless.

However, many comps allow Snipers, as they are a more versatile class.

Depending on the comp, we might have this setup (assuming for teams of 6):

Solly
Solly
Demo
Demo
Scout
Medic

Well Im a good scout too, conrod can confirm :3

Well Im a good scout too, conrod can confirm :3
Well, you better hope that you can be the Scout on your team! :p

Just a general statement: I'm happy playing any class in professional lineups. I'm especially good as Medic, so that's a consideration.

It's still a terrible class, it has no special thing that any other class can't do.

Each class is unique, the sniper has
-headshots, always guaranteed crit and will usually kill
-jarate, make everyone recieve mini crits, huge help
EDIT
-With the huntsman you do your team well by just firing into a crowd, even better when a pyro lights your arrow on fire

I was personally thinking:
Scout
Demo
Heavy
Medic
Engi
Pyro
but if anyone has any good suggestions or why that fails, I'm open
That sounds like a good idea.
If so, I'd be happy to go anything, but my skills are Engy or Medic.

Back