THAT Skyrim moment.

rsmv2you

Post your skyrim moments, and by moments, I mean the ones that made you go "what the hell".

Mine:
I rode a horse to the tallest mountain up some 85 degree slopes and all the way to the top and once I got to the top I got off the horse and the horse went flying through the air back in the general direction of where I stole it.

Post.

I'll give you one FUUU moment and a WHAT THE FUCK moment

FUU said:
I was walking down near Morthal when I heard a dragon, this was fairly early on so I was cautious, it was my 1st blood dragon and well, I was raped. I went back there, dragon came too and I got raped (giggity) Anyway I reloaded and decided "okay, time to-" I heard the dragon come early with another following it behind

I stopped re-loading and rage quitted

WHAT THE FUCK said:
I was walking down near whiterun this was at like Lvl 3 and I was getting the gold claw back to that guy, I heard my 1st dragon that wasn't Alduin, he landed right next to me and did nothing, he just ... sat there, he was an enemy but.. he did nothing and just sat there, I ignored him and walked off

I came back at Lvl 6 and he was still there, I attacked him and then he started to attack, crazy shat.

Also here's a friend of mines story
I was in a cave killing vampires when I ran into a Whiterun guard, he then proceeded to say the I used to be an adventurer quote and I just kinda zoned out, then I realized why the fuck was a guard from Whiterun doing in a cave

And more importantly why the fuck a guard from Whiterun doing in a cave next to Markath?

Another funny story from another friend of mine

Let me tell you something, Mercer Frey the single most glitchiest entity in the whole of skyrim, I was doing the mission where you had to tag along with him, it was the start door where he's meant to open it, he didn't so I reloaded, he took one step forward and stopped, saved reloaded and whenever he reloaded he would take one more step, finally he gets to the door after 23 different re-loads

Goddammit

I'm sure all of you have a different version of this story that I am about to tell:

When I went to the first town after escaping from the dragon in Helgen, I saw a Scootaloo chicken just casually walking by me on the street. Well, being a gamer and all (and coincidentally holding a bow and arrow), the only thing I could think of was to shoot the damn thing.

I shot the chicken and killed it of course, and all of you probably know the chaos that followed. As if they were being controlled by one mind, every single villager got whatever tool it is that they were holding, and slowly started walking to me with rakes, knives, maces, one of them even challenging me with bare fists....

I'll admit, I was scared as shit and in my desperation to escape the angry villagers, I swam through the White River and tried running up this mountain... then I tried shooting the villagers as they were coming to me but they kept on walking, even though I strategically tried to go for their jugulars...

I could've given up, but no... no... I just kept running around jumping from one side of the river to the other to abuse the NPC pathing, until several of them had like 5 arrows sticking through their heads... in the end my burst-sprinting exhausted my stamina, and I resorted to using my cat claws to try and maul them....

Well, I ended up being killed by a lowly NPC woman... wielding a rake... a goddamn rake.

I ended up not touching the game until about two days ago. Talk about being humiliated as a noob...

Well, when I'm all buff and stuff, I'm going back to Riverwood... and I will have my vengeance, oh Rakewielder. YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME!!!

I have quite a story.

Yesterday I walked into Windhelm. I entered Ulfric Stormcloak's throne room and talked to him about negotiations regarding him and the Jarl of Whiterun. After I finished talking to him, I decided to stay in his room and listen to him talk about his plans.

After hearing him talk for a minute, I couldn't stand hearing of his treasonous acts. As a loyal Imperial, I knew what I had to do.I walked up to him, froze him in Ice Breath, and killed him with my Chain Lightning spell.

Yeah, I killed that fucker.

By this point, every able bodied man, woman, and guard in Windhelm was running after me. I barely escaped after Fus Do Rah'ing everyone behind me, and not after drinking tens of health potions. I amassed a huge bounty of 5000 in Windhelm over my head. I can't really go there again without being arrested.

Needless to say, I ended the war. Now if only the game would notice that I killed him..

Rookie mistake. Pretty much everyone has done that though.
Yer... I thought the Chicken would be invincible or something... I have a few other idiotic moments with giants and whatnot. Joo have anything to post here :)

Jumped off a 15ft ledge while riding Shadowmere and fell to my death... Forgot to save for a while prior; about 21 locations I'd discovered disappeared in the reset... Went back to same ledge, jumped off it again and I was fine...

Finished Hail Sithis quest and went into the Dawnstar sanctuary, decided to look around for a bit after purchasing all the upgrades for it. Went into the room that has a bed and stuff where you can store your shit, walked from the bed over to the weapon rack and fell through the floor into the cave area where the Uderfrykt was... all the ways to get back out of it were blocked off, but I eventually found a wall that I was able to walk through to get out, all I saw was a floating torch in the middle of the hallway and said "why not?". Walked through it and turned around to see a stone wall, couldn't go back through again. :confused:

a story from my friend:
he was casually walking around and started to think of twighlight, being an edwerd fan he was like.. "okay, i wanna be a vampire"after this he went out to become vampire, (though he didnt know how) he found a few vampires, killed them to no pravail of changing into a vampire, after searching there bodies he found "Vampire Dust". interesring, he thought. though the other thing thought was " oh, im going to eat this for fun.

about 2 ingame days later he emerged from a cave while doing a quest and he was affected by the sun " blinded momentarily" as he puts it, intreuged he looks into his spells and saw a Vampiristic spell, seeing that he had realizedhe had conducted the disease of vampirism. learning he had he did some research:

WIKI said said:
Stage OneEdit
Stage One Vampire.
Added by Chargersphinx
■Resist Frost - Your vampiric blood gives you 25% resistance to frost.
■Weakness to Fire - Your vampiric blood causes you to be 25% weaker to fire.
■Weakness to Sunlight - Health, Magicka, and Stamina do not recover while in sunlight and are reduced by 15 points.

Powers:
■Vampire's Servant - Reanimate a weak dead body to fight for you for 60 seconds (can only be used once a day).
■Vampire Sight - Improve night vision for 60 seconds (can be used multiple times a day and be toggled on/off).
■Vampiric Drain - Absorb 2 points of health per second from target (novice destruction spell, cost of 5 magicka per second).

Stage TwoEdit
■Resist Frost - Your vampiric blood gives you 50% resistance to frost.
■Weakness to Fire - Your vampiric blood makes you 50% weaker to fire.
■Weakness to Sunlight - Health, Magicka, and Stamina do not recover while in sunlight and are reduced by 30 points.

Powers:
■Vampire Seduction - Creatures and people up to level 10 are calmed (cease to fight) for 30 seconds.
■Vampire's Servant - Reanimate a more powerful dead body to fight for you for 60 seconds (can only be used once a day).
■Vampiric Drain - Absorb 3 points of health per second from target (novice destruction spell, costs 10 magicka per second).

Stage ThreeEdit
■Resist Frost - Your vampiric blood gives you 75% resistance to frost.
■Weakness to Fire - Your vampiric blood makes you 75% weaker to fire
■Weakness to Sunlight - Health, Magicka, and Stamina do not recover while in sunlight and are reduced by 45 points.

Powers:
■Vampire's Servant - Reanimate a powerful dead body to fight for you for 60 seconds (can only be use once a day).
■Vampiric Drain - Absorb 4 points of health per second from target. (Novice Destruction spell; costs 12 Magicka per second.)

Stage FourEdit

At stage four the citizens of Skyrim will be hostile towards you and may attack you on sight.
■Resist Frost - Your vampiric blood gives you 100% resistance to frost.
■Weakness to Fire - Your vampiric blood makes you 100% weaker to fire.
■Weakness to Sunlight - Health, Magicka, and Stamina do not recover while in sunlight and are reduced by 60 points.

Powers:
if you read all that pretty bad ass right? or so he thought, if you paid attention in the 4th stage it says EVERYONE KNOW S YOUR A VAMPIRE, and everyone is hostile, he couldnt complete quests without killing everyone in towns, so he sought out to become non-vampired.

He found the only way to reverse it was a potion so he snuck into whiterune to the couldren shop, goes to buy one BUT WAIT she attacked him and couldnt buy thepotion, he also found that drinking a a persons blood while they sleep would also but he couldnt get to someone while they were sleeping becuase the entire town was already tying to kill him.

in the end he couldnt deal with it, he reverted his saveback to before he was a vampire losing alot of quests, so the moral of the story is my fellow skyrim players...
BE A WEREWOLF

Ok, so this happened in real life today, I was snowboarding with my cousins and we were riding a ski lift up the mountain. (we are at lake tahoe)
So while we were riding my cousin points out the lake, and we're all mesmerized on the scene. Then, he says "OMG Look at the mountains.. hahah skyrim.." Then we're all like this :eek: The mountains were foggy (just like in skyrim) and I wouldn't have been surprised to see a dragon fly out of the fog.

True story.

86dc1f22-14d1-4614-b615-938ef79e2daf.png

a story from my friend:
he was casually walking around and started to think of twighlight, being an edwerd fan he was like.. "okay, i wanna be a vampire"after this he went out to become vampire, (though he didnt know how) he found a few vampires, killed them to no pravail of changing into a vampire, after searching there bodies he found "Vampire Dust". interesring, he thought. though the other thing thought was " oh, im going to eat this for fun.

about 2 ingame days later he emerged from a cave while doing a quest and he was affected by the sun " blinded momentarily" as he puts it, intreuged he looks into his spells and saw a Vampiristic spell, seeing that he had realizedhe had conducted the disease of vampirism. learning he had he did some research:

if you read all that pretty bad ass right? or so he thought, if you paid attention in the 4th stage it says EVERYONE KNOW S YOUR A VAMPIRE, and everyone is hostile, he couldnt complete quests without killing everyone in towns, so he sought out to become non-vampired.

He found the only way to reverse it was a potion so he snuck into whiterune to the couldren shop, goes to buy one BUT WAIT she attacked him and couldnt buy thepotion, he also found that drinking a a persons blood while they sleep would also but he couldnt get to someone while they were sleeping becuase the entire town was already tying to kill him.

in the end he couldnt deal with it, he reverted his saveback to before he was a vampire losing alot of quests, so the moral of the story is my fellow skyrim players...
BE A WEREWOLF

Haha... The same thing happened to me. I was a vampire and I was all "Wow this is fun I got some vampire powers and I... Wait why are you... STOP KILLING ME DANGIT!" The difference for me is I used console commands and didn't lose any quest stuff :P

FYI: There's quests to cure vampirism too.

So pretty much twenty minutes into the game I strolled down that street after the dragon destroyed that town. I helped some guy named volgr retrieve his friends from a cave with all kinds off crazy ass monsters. Anyway the tree looking thing shoots me with leaves and I run, of course. Well as soon as I exit the cave I die, and die, and die, and die. So I reloaded the game, and died, and died, and died. So I ended up starting over completely. I'm not working on destroying morthal, but those guards are pretty tough. Any tips?

Oh I can kill them as long as I can keep them on the other side of a rock while shooting them but sometimes their too quick or the rock is too small.

Back