The best anime I've ever seen!

CaptainGinyu

Just recently, I've started watching a lot of it lately, and my friend showed me this...
images

Yeah, if your interested in giant robot fights and a highly original story, check this out. You can watch it on demand on Netflix or use Hulu, or just watch it on Youtube. It's one of my favorites!:p

Captain Ginyu, never stop believing in the you that believes in yourself, for your drill is the drill of those who have passed and those who will follow. Your drill creates the heavens. WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?

"Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe! And that hole will be a path for those behind us! The dreams of those who've fallen! The hopes of those who'll follow! Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix! Drilling a path towards tomorrow! And that's Tengen Toppa! That's Gurren Lagann!! My drill is the drill...THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!!!"

FUCK. so close D:

Yes! These are words to live by...
Also, if you watch this you become OVER 9000 times more awesome.

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!!!

I started watching the show about a year ago or so (it was on SyFy back when it was SciFi) and I liked it, but I got irritated at the little kid and stopped. I DLed the series, so I suppose I could start back up again

Back