The best worst food

Casey

So I was sitting here bored and I started getting curious. This thread is for all you legal drinkers, what's your 3 favorite drunk foods? You know, the food you probably almost never eat until you start drinking and then you have to havre it. This is random, but I know there are a lot of drinkers here and I am always up for trying something new. And no, I am not drunk, but I plan on it this weekend.

1. Tacobell
2. Kebabs(lzice and conrod know what I mean)
3. Kimchee

So I was sitting here bored and I started getting curious. This thread is for all you legal drinkers, what's your 3 favorite drunk foods? You know, the food you probably almost never eat until you start drinking and then you have to havre it. This is random, but I know there are a lot of drinkers here and I am always up for trying something new. And no, I am not drunk, but I plan on it this weekend.

1. Tacobell
2. Kebabs(lzice and conrod know what I mean)
3. Kimchee
Kimchee! Nomnomnom

there is nothing better than some fresh peppered and perfectly made potato wedges,

that or nuggets and fries

Dude, I freaking love kimchee. My dad was stationed in Korea in the 80s and brought the whole Korean culture back. My sister and I grew up eating it basically. Now every few months or so, my wife and I make a big batch of it.

Also Kebab is kick ass. Not the kebab that you get at these mainstream places like Ali Baba but the authentic Persian and Indo/pak kebab (kubideh is my fav). Ghormeh Sabzi with some saffron rice... Jeebus I am hungry now...

Anyway my 3 favorite drunk foods are as follows:
Mustard with corn dog
Allsups mexi burger (you won't have a clue what I am talking about unless you have lived in West Texas or New Mexico)
Bacon

Also bacon grease isn't bad

my drunk food is almost completely random :P I will just get home, and have a massive amount of something completely unessessary like pasta.

Aww yeah Kimchi is awesome. Goes with rice and porridge. I like its tangy sour taste with a blend of cool chilli. I love Kimchi when its all just-taken-out-of-the-fridge.

Back