• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The csi store! In long term survival.

magic be kinda hard, he'd be better off building across the street from CSI lol... just based on the layout of Lufenia...

CSI's store, now with the lovely Miss Gia as an assistant. No, Csi, you do not get a say in this. <3 You need help, and who better to help you than the person who is constantly in your store, looking at all your inventory? :D

Ok. I have changed all the prices from credits to Gold Iron &Diamond.

The reason for doing this is that i have no use for credits anymore. Unless you buy alot of creative plots or buy mossy stone bricks from the server i find them useless.

if you do not have the item it costs or feel that some prices are too high you can ask me for alternative pricing or lower prices.

For current prices look at the first post on the first page.

~Csi

Ok. I have changed all the prices from credits to Gold Iron Diamond Emerald.

The reason for doing this is that i have no use for credits anymore. Unless you buy alot of creative plots or buy mossy stone bricks from the server i find them useless.

if you do not have the item it costs or feel that some prices are too high you can ask me for alternative pricing or lower prices.

For current prices look at the first post on the first page.

~Csi
What is the price of credits?

Back