the elder scrolls online: tamriel unlimited

ClawfulKitty

hello t9k, it's been quite a while, hasn't it? well, luxxy's back and grown as fuck. i was wondering if anybody plays this game and would like to join in on an adventure.

Not TES:eek:nline, but there's still a bunch of us gaming together. Us hold outs still have each other's backs and play games together but it's a very small population these days. I'm about to bail for a two week trip to France but the family is still here (dysfunctional as always....but now it may just be your Uncle Chester the Molester checking the forums @Mightythedj23 )

Not TES:eek:nline, but there's still a bunch of us gaming together. Us hold outs still have each other's backs and play games together but it's a very small population these days. I'm about to bail for a two week trip to France but the family is still here (dysfunctional as always....but now it may just be your Uncle Chester the Molester checking the forums @Mightythedj23 )

Hey, in my defense

Im lazy

at some point i'll show up when i have the time, i swear

As a big fan of the series I heard TESOnline wasn't the greatest so I haven't invested in it yet. That being said a fullying working mod for Morrowind allows for multiplayer and I would always be down for fucking around in there with a party. Skyrim is also getting a less than perfect (but still pretty good) that I've been holding out for to play with friends.

As a big fan of the series I heard TESOnline wasn't the greatest so I haven't invested in it yet. That being said a fullying working mod for Morrowind allows for multiplayer and I would always be down for fucking around in there with a party. Skyrim is also getting a less than perfect (but still pretty good) that I've been holding out for to play with friends.
personally, i like it better on a console like ps4, because of the controller and screen options.. as well as the updates that are quicker and all, so you don't have to wait all the time in the world. so i refunded it and won't be playing, i guess. maybe i'll get it sometime in the future and buy someone else a copy so we can play together.

Back