• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Federation: City of Cities

Why would we need songs applying to several things? A theme song might be nice, but a bar song? I mean, not trying to burst anyone's bubble, but if they will not be of importance, I don't think they are necessary.

I'm writing a theme song on my guitar, for all those who are interested.

Also, Bacon, stay out of this thread. You are incoherent at the best of times, and this thread does not regard you.

I'm writing a theme song on my guitar, for all those who are interested.

Also, Bacon, stay out of this thread. You are incoherent at the best of times, and this thread does not regard you.
>.> oh hey look at that aint i the redstone engenre for world guard so ya this fucking does consern me bitch

>.> oh hey look at that aint i the redstone engenre for world guard so ya this fucking does consern me bitch
Personally, I think you are causing grief for most of the people who are a part of this thread. As of right now, your ignorance is aggravating me and I have no patience for you. Please, unless you think it is absolutely necessary or is mandatory/beneficial to the thread, do not post, just read the thread. In other words, shut the fuck up.

Personally, I think you are causing grief for most of the people who are a part of this thread. As of right now, your ignorance is aggravating me and I have no patience for you. Please, unless you think it is absolutely necessary or is mandatory/beneficial to the thread, do not post, just read the thread. In other words, shut the fuck up.
shuting the fuck up now

tf2 stats.png

for teh lulz

The WorldHub has these problems:

It is being built in a non-central area (WAY TOO FAR UP NORTH)

Lack of money

Lack of people working on it

Needs moar magnets

Back