• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Federation: City of Cities

You mean me :D
Bitch Please.png

You're such an imitator Vorsprung...
I call hax.
Why aren't they Red?

Anyway, I'll say it again as I've said it before; I have not played the most hours as Pyro. However, I have the most fun playing as Pyro, and you can't explain that.
Problem.PNG

I call hax.
Why aren't they Red?

Anyway, I'll say it again as I've said it before; I have not played the most hours as Pyro. However, I have the most fun playing as Pyro, and you can't explain that.
View attachment 76115

Understood...there's something that is always so humiliatingly funny when seeing your enemies run around on fire and burn to death XD

Why did this thread all of a sudden die?
A few days doesn't count as a death, BTW.

Anyway, back to business.

I was thinking about WorldHub the other day...
When it's all hollowed out, we'll have so much room, won't we? So I thought that (as bottom pritority) we should build some 'tourist attractions'. I already have plans for an indoor rollercoaster, and also a 'challenge arena' where people run a hazard course that gradually fills up with lava.

A few days doesn't count as a death, BTW.

Anyway, back to business.

I was thinking about WorldHub the other day...
When it's all hollowed out, we'll have so much room, won't we? So I thought that (as bottom pritority) we should build some 'tourist attractions'. I already have plans for an indoor rollercoaster, and also a 'challenge arena' where people run a hazard course that gradually fills up with lava.

Are we going to build it lower than water level so the main tower will have a height of 70?

Also... what's this I've heard about WorldHub being built in the sea? It should be on flat ground by water.

Back