• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Federation: City of Cities

Also... what's this I've heard about WorldHub being built in the sea? It should be on flat ground by water.
Forget the 'in-sea' idea; Kurtis and I decided against that.

However, given the chance, WorldHub will be built on-sea.

But it really doesn't matter; if we find a suitable ocean off in the east, then by all means that would be ideal. But if not, then it doesn't matter. We'll use whatever's most convienient - if we find a flat taiga, for example, we won't be picky.

Forget the 'in-sea' idea; Kurtis and I decided against that.

However, given the chance, WorldHub will be built on-sea.

But it really doesn't matter; if we find a suitable ocean off in the east, then by all means that would be ideal. But if not, then it doesn't matter. We'll use whatever's most convienient - if we find a flat taiga, for example, we won't be picky.
Tundra, plains, taiga, all are pretty flat.

just wondering, im head of woodkeep guard, so does that mean me and the mayor are part of council? or just mayor? srry its kinda stupid question, im just currious

just wondering, im head of woodkeep guard, so does that mean me and the mayor are part of council? or just mayor? srry its kinda stupid question, im just currious
Just the mayor. By the way... have you not read the Woodkeep thread? We went through the whole guard thing. I am sorry to say, but you terrorized people and grew hate towards the city. So, I am pretty sure you are not going to be the head of guard in the next stable world. :unsure:

Just the mayor. By the way... have you not read the Woodkeep thread? We went through the whole guard thing. I am sorry to say, but you terrorized people and grew hate towards the city. So, I am pretty sure you are not going to be the head of guard in the next stable world. :unsure:
i didnt bring hate to the city... or terrorize pll... i dont know who said that, but its not true,

On another note, should we make a base in the Nether?
I guess we can make a small 5x5 base in the Nether, accessable from the WorldHub. We could call it "HellHub".
That's assuming there's going to be a Nether, which may not happen.
If there is, we will need Glowstone for the WorldHub, and other materials such as Blaze Rods and Nether Bricks would be useful.
We could even set up a base in the End around the Portal, and call that "EndHub". We can cover all the bases, and keep everyone safe everywhere!

On another note, should we make a base in the Nether?
I don't support a Nether base, since likely we won't have access to it. If we do, I'd recommend having two entranceways, one at the WorldHub (HellHub) and from the SpawnHub, the MinihellHub.

That last name was a joke, btw.

yeah thats what im asking, will the mayor and genral be in the council
No, they will not be. This would create necessary amounts of people clogging the council. Members have already been appointed, and will continue to be appointed as more towns are added.

i didnt bring hate to the city... or terrorize pll... i dont know who said that, but its not true,
Also, I would like to point out that your behavior has made many people on the server to see WoodKeep as a "noob" town, or just a terrible town in general.

I second this.

The Nether could be used for fast transportation until the main highway is up-and-running.

This would make it much easier, but it would be hazardous, as always.

If we have a Nether, that is.
Yeah, that is assuming we do get access to the Nether.
Anyway, it's no biggie if we don't; none of our plans are dependant on the Nether anyway. Sure, Soul Sand, Glowstone, Nether Brick, Nether Warts and Blaze Rods would be great, but we survived without the Nether in all the other worlds, and we can pursue Woot about providing Glowstone, etc. in the Trader shop.

Back