• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Federation: City of Cities

Totally posted at the same time. *brohoof!*
*slightly reticent but nevertheless powerful (and slightly on-fire) brohoof*
Meaning we may or may not join the federation. better than the empire amirite?
Gee, if Sanctum want to join the Federation, we would be graced!
By all means, join. Ultimately, it's up to you (technically, up to Kagato, but you know what I mean).

Vorsprung said:
Yeah, 15x15 Towny chunks.
A chunk is 16x16 blocks.
So, how many blocks we are mining out is this:
16 x 16 x 64 x 15 x 15

OH LOL! I thought 15x15 Blocks!...

vorsprung. do you have exact plans for the worldhub?
i would like to see them :3 (so i know why i have to wait instead of building cydonia)

We are mining out the town all the way to bedrock? O_O
...We've only said that from the start...
And people thought I was mad! Mad!
Burnburnburnburnburnburnburnburnburnburnburnburnburnburnburnburnburnburnburnburnburnburnburngetbackontopic.
vorsprung. do you have exact plans for the worldhub?
i would like to see them :3 (so i know why i have to wait instead of building cydonia)
I'll post them as soon as I can get to a functioning scanner.

Wait, what the hell. I never saw anything about that anywhere. I thought we were building it at water level since we scraped the "on top of an ocean" idea. So we are literally digging to bedrock and building the city from bedrock up?

Wait, what the hell. I never saw anything about that anywhere. I thought we were building it at water level since we scraped the "on top of an ocean" idea. So we are literally digging to bedrock and building the city from bedrock up?
No, we are digging all the way down to bedrock.

City is ground level up to limit, and train stations, farms, vaults and everything else is underground.

Just curious, but what are all the themes (ie. wood builds only, Roman, Oriental, underground, seaside/port city, etc.) and biomes (i.e. pine forest, forest, desert, snow, etc.) for each city?

It'd be nice to have this info all in one place. Maybe a page for each city on the T9K wiki when it's finally developed?

Just curious, but what are all the themes (ie. wood builds only, Roman, Oriental, underground, seaside/port city, etc.) and biomes (i.e. pine forest, forest, desert, snow, etc.) for each city?

It'd be nice to have this info all in one place. Maybe a page for each city on the T9K wiki when it's finally developed?
Yeah, when the new server starts up, I'll be creating a unified town list with information about each in a new thread.
If you'd like to describe your town for this list, pm me your description to go into the thread.

But the woodiest of towns is WoodKeep.

Sorry I haven't posted. :eek:

Meh, I have some rail designs. :)

The rails could be underground, and could be guarded by WorldGuard. I like the idea that we can use Nether portals to travel extensive distances before the rail system is complete.

Ustulo said:
Yeah, when the new server starts up, I'll be creating a unified town list with information about each in a new thread.
If you'd like to describe your town for this list, pm me your description to go into the thread.

But the woodiest of towns is WoodKeep.

A unified list would be great.

The Federation is going to be awesome, and I would like to be involved in its construction. Although I am good with redstone and could help with transportation networks, any job i receive is fine. However, I have a few questions. First off, is the server running as I speak the final terrain, or will there be one more wipe? There's been a lot of grief, and players have not been respecting the spawn radius, so I am hoping for one. Secondly, where is the WorldHub going to be? Lastly, I am still considering what city to apply for and I am confused about the standard application process. I know you do not control this, but could you explain it? Cydonia looks pretty cool, but is it going to be part of The Federation? As of the moment being, I do not have any stuff. All other questions I have could easily be explained by a "job description." Anyways, I hope to be part of the Federation.
-Highrise

The Federation is going to be awesome, and I would like to be involved in its construction. Although I am good with redstone and could help with transportation networks, any job i receive is fine. However, I have a few questions. First off, is the server running as I speak the final terrain, or will there be one more wipe? There's been a lot of grief, and players have not been respecting the spawn radius, so I am hoping for one. Secondly, where is the WorldHub going to be? Lastly, I am still considering what city to apply for and I am confused about the standard application process. I know you do not control this, but could you explain it? Cydonia looks pretty cool, but is it going to be part of The Federation? As of the moment being, I do not have any stuff. All other questions I have could easily be explained by a "job description." Anyways, I hope to be part of the Federation.
-Highrise

Cydonia will be part of the worldhub. assuming vorsprung gets his ass online and starts building :p

Cydonia will be part of the worldhub. assuming vorsprung gets his ass online and starts building :p
By the way, I'm sorry I was following you guys the other day. I had no idea you were important, and I thought I might as well come along. Don't worry, I won't follow anyone. :p

Back