• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Federation: City of Cities

Today I punched some grass......
EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS
Thumbs up from Pyro.png

Vorsprung has roughly 6 different things to do at the same time. You have 1 main priority and a small area in the town you are in. You blow off the main priority to do the small stuff, while Vorsprung is going to be busting his ass trying to do everything at once.

There is a huge difference.
i dont see one cause i am in he same fucking boat helping build cydonia, find resorces (its agiven but still), make redstone devices for world guard, and the base plus more things my other server so back him up now

i dont see one cause i am in he same fucking boat helping build cydonia, find resorces (its agiven but still), make redstone devices for world guard, and the base plus more things my other server so back him up now

vorsprung is making the freaking worldhub, nuff said.

I can barely understand what you are saying, but here's your answer:
vorsprung is making the freaking worldhub, nuff said.
Not to mention, your lack of subtlety is amazing.

A few questions:

Is being an outpost/embassy to a specific town available/usable to any in The Federation?

What specifically are "allies" and do they pertain to the previous question?

Is WorldHub it's own town or general space for those in The Federation?

I apologize for the question. I simply needed some clarifications to base designs around The Nether Knights embassy. Thanks again.

A few questions:

Is being an outpost/embassy to a specific town available/usable to any in The Federation?

I apologize for the question. I simply needed some clarifications to base designs around The Nether Knights embassy. Thanks again.
Now that the Nether Knights are their own town, you will have to re-apply. Also, you will need to have a resident list, and pictures of the town.

Now, here's the problem with this. With everyone so caught up in their own towns, we've forgotten all about this. We need you guys' help with collecting money and materials so we can actually build this thing.

Now that the Nether Knights are their own town, you will have to re-apply. Also, you will need to have a resident list, and pictures of the town.

Now, here's the problem with this. With everyone so caught up in their own towns, we've forgotten all about this. We need you guys' help with collecting money and materials so we can actually build this thing.

Wowowowow. WE are NOT a town. Fox_news doesn't represent the doings of The Nether Knights. I do. He is making his own town for some odd reason.

ok and i am freaken doing other stuff nuf said SO STOP FUCKING YELLING AT ME VORSPRUNG
I haven't used caps? Anyway, I'm not yelling at you. If you can't take the heat, then calm the fuck down, and drink a nice big cup of STFU.
A few questions:
I'll try and answer these:

The embassies will be claimed outposts of individual towns. Towns can choose if they want to make their embassies public spaces or not. The idea is that the embassies are a place where players of the server can learn more about those particular towns. Think of them as individual town's little gateways into the WorldHub. Towns can use them to store goods for trading, own farms, and will primarily serve as the entrances to each individual town's railway. (That way, towns can govern who they let onto their tracks; but keep in mind that we are trying to promote community ties rather than segregation.

Allies are simply groups of people who want to associate themselves with the Federation. Depending on whether or not they have a permanent base or not, they may / may not have a rail installed to their HQ.

WorldHub will be its own town, claimed under the Towny system. However, I'll make it so it's open for all to visit and access.

You don't need to apologize. I would rather people know all the ins and outs before they commit to something. It's all about happiness.

Okay, just so you know. Just so you know, he apparently robbed Caprica of 84 gold...
Yes. I have worked with Caprica and fox_news. He is currently in the process of repaying. If another problem like this arises it will be dealt with more harshly. As in a ban from The Nether Knights.

I haven't used caps? Anyway, I'm not yelling at you. If you can't take the heat, then calm the fuck down, and drink a nice big cup of STFU.

I'll try and answer these:

The embassies will be claimed outposts of individual towns. Towns can choose if they want to make their embassies public spaces or not. The idea is that the embassies are a place where players of the server can learn more about those particular towns. Think of them as individual town's little gateways into the WorldHub. Towns can use them to store goods for trading, own farms, and will primarily serve as the entrances to each individual town's railway. (That way, towns can govern who they let onto their tracks; but keep in mind that we are trying to promote community ties rather than segregation.

Allies are simply groups of people who want to associate themselves with the Federation. Depending on whether or not they have a permanent base or not, they may / may not have a rail installed to their HQ.

WorldHub will be its own town, claimed under the Towny system. However, I'll make it so it's open for all to visit and access.

You don't need to apologize. I would rather people know all the ins and outs before they commit to something. It's all about happiness.

I do like the prospect of 'allies.'

bbgunshot said:
Yes. I have worked with Caprica and fox_news. He is currently in the process of repaying. If another problem like this arises it will be dealt with more harshly. As in a ban from The Nether Knights.

Woah, now he must be feared to never do this again... @_o

Back