The Homework Thread

GreenEarth

Welcome to the Homework Thread,

I realize this thread will die very quickly as many of you are finishing this semester, so I will probably revive it after New Years. I just want to create it before I forget about the idea. Got a homework problem that is driving you insane? Read through the text and still can't figure it out? Google is failing you? Want to finish homework and get back to more important things like gaming or contemplating the meaning of life?

Post that shit here and someone who knows it from the top of their head will maybe help you. I will regularly check in on this thread to help who I can as I know there are problems that are just incredibly annoying. I am currently a sophomore in cawllege and will do mah best to help thee in your noble quest.

Avoid posting your whole assignment. Whatever topics are welcome, we (the people who want to and have time) will help in whatever way we can.

Solve for Angle QOP:
nishi1.2.gif

I solved it (well duh, I'm Asian) your turn :D

Damn, it's transparent... well whatever, it's a tetrahedron within a cube, and you should find the angle of QOP lol

This is a homework help thread, however challenges are acceptable I guess, but your attached image makes no sense, I've stared at it for 3 minutes now. Is it suppose to look like this?
475102203_9613e09323.jpg
yes, now put another one of those metal balls in in the exact middle of the cube, and connect it with magnets to these vertices circled in red
theseones.jpg

Then solve for the angle of QOP (which is the new angle created at the center)

You dun need to be Asian to solve this.
View attachment 78913

The tetrahedron being there is pointless unless there are trying to give you a weird hint to valence-shell electron-pair repulsion theory and the bond angles of tetrahedral atoms being 109.47 degrees.

I solved it just for kicks, then realized I solved for the wrong number because I apparently can't read which is Q and which is O. Oh well, we got the same solution.

99qBF.png

180-35.26*2=109.47

:O you have sloppier paint-writing than me.
I wish I had a tablet

....anyone have any history homework they need help with...?

Because...I totally thought the answer to the above problem was chair. Yes, the angle for Q is chair.
/me sucks at math
actually soon I will, I will be writing two essays a page each about Abe Lincoln's changing attitude towards slavery
and the Confederacy's and Union's advantages and disadvantages at the start of the civil war. Technically my book
has all the information but my essay skills are probably lacking. :/

EDIT: never mind my professor is proof reading them

I solved it just for kicks, then realized I solved for the wrong number because I apparently can't read which is Q and which is O. Oh well, we got the same solution.

99qBF.png

180-35.26*2=109.47
What application is that?
*confused face*

I wish I had a tablet

actually soon I will, I will be writing two essays a page each about Abe Lincoln's changing attitude towards slavery
and the Confederacy's and Union's advantages and disadvantages at the start of the civil war. Technically my book
has all the information but my essay skills are probably lacking. :/

What application is that?
*confused face*
notepad++, a more advanced and feature rich version of notepad not by microsoft.

I can help too! I can help with all your questions (and the ones about Australia of course :p)

Have a benchmark test soon for history. This covers 6,7,8,9 grade stuff. Anyone know who was the French philanthropist that helped the Americans during the Revolutionary war?

Back