• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The killing floor server is borked

Ekgladiator

As the title says the killing floor server is broken. The most noticeable issues include: The fast loader doesn't download the maps fast, if fact it is rather slow especially with the custom maps. Another issue is when the map actually downloads and starts to load, it gets stuck on the loading screen and then disconnects. This happened several times whilst me and bored were trying to play it. Also since killing floor is a classic Game night that also raises concerns for future events. thanks for your time as usual.

I will try to handle this tonight, if I can get the steam updates downloaded in a reasonable amount of time over this sketchy connection.

What doesn't work? It seems to work perfectly with no changes from what I can tell.

What doesn't work? It seems to work perfectly with no changes from what I can tell.
it was weird, at the time the maps weren't loading. Also mean the normal maps took slightly longer to load and the custom maps would have taken ages. If it fixed it's self then I apologize for bugging you about it. I will check tomorrow to see if it works or not again

Back