• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Koala Cabana

Application:
Name on Mumble (some people have different ones): 7Ringer
Frequency on mumble: For the past week I've been online for roughly 10 hours a day.
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble? No.
If so, why and how many times?
Why should you be allowed in? I'm trying to make friends here, and to be honest nobody from Team9000 really knows me all that well because I'm new. Also, I'm a shy person, and I'm usually too timid to talk on the public channels.
I appreciate your consideration. <3

Application:
Frequency on mumble: For the past week I've been online for roughly 10 hours a day.
Why should you be allowed in? I'm trying to make friends here, and to be honest nobody from Team9000 really knows me all that well because I'm new. Also, I'm a shy person, and I'm usually too timid to talk on the public channels.
Consideration is taken for everyone who fills out the application, new or old. <3 I will consult with my team, and we will be back with an answer, hopefully, within a 24 hour time frame, timezones and all. :p

On a side note, your avatar... I've seen her before. Where is it from, if I may ask?

On a side note, your avatar... I've seen her before. Where is it from, if I may ask?
I'm really not sure where it's from, but it's definitely familiar. I think it's from that obscure PC game called 'Wings' or something. In any case, I can't seem to find that game online anymore. x_x

Just thought I'd give a little update on the situation. :confused:
Um, lately I haven't been on Mumble as often as I suggested in my application... so if it's still not too late to change it...
The way things are now I think my frequency on mumble is closer to about 7 hours a day if I'm not mistaken. I'm sorry if I'm interrupting anything. I just thought, you know, maybe it would be a good idea to let you know since it holds some relation to this application process... just in case. >_<
Anyway, thank you. <3

Application:
Consulted the team, trial run. :) We'll be keeping an eye on you. Behave and you won't have anything to worry about. <3

Application:
Name on Mumble (some people have different ones): fox_news
Frequency on mumble: mostly everyday
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble? few times
If so, why and how many times? because i was annoying others and or my mic was stuck without me knowing
Why should you be allowed in? I'm trying to make friends here, and to be honest i feel like know one likes me :(. i feel that allowing me in will allow me to meet more people that i don't know.

So is that a no for now? ;(
Trial run means you're allowed into the room. <3 However, we will be watching your behavior. Seeing as none of the people on my team bar one have even talked to you, we don't know you that well, thus we can't say no, nor can we give you a full yes. It's basically a "Don't give us a reason to remove you" policy. <3

Okay, so people know, this is how this room works. Just a heads-up to all future applicants and people who haven't been in the room for a while.

If you start anything while in the room or in My presence, you risk being removed from the room without warning.

This has happened to several people already. Also, if there is someone in the room you don't want in there, send me a private message with a legitimate reason other than the fact you don't like them, and I will run it over with my team. Lastly, to those who applied and haven't received a reply, I apologize. I've neglected this room and this thread. Please, reapply and we will consider your applications once again.

What does this "anything" include? I think starting a conversation can also be considered a "thing".

Name on Mumble (some people have different ones): SunDragon
Frequency on mumble: ummm sometimes, when I'm not using the bathroom, sleeping, eating, or fapping I happen to be on mumble.
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble? No...
If so, why and how many times? No...
Why should you be allowed in? I asked twisted and she said she has no reasons why I should be allowed in this room.
I don't this this bodes well for me getting into the room. Which makes me sad, cause there's friends that leave me to go into this room and I get lonely sitting in a room all alone, by myself, which is beside myself, which is very hard to do when its just me and myself, and I, and I keeps looking at me funny from across the room like I've gone crazy, but me just keeps eating cookies in the corner, and I'm by myself with these two crazies... So maybe I should be let in the room then? Dunno, up to you.

Name on Mumble (some people have different ones):foxzm
Frequency on mumble:daily
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble? not ligitamitly
If so, why and how many times? derping around of breaking things.
Why should you be allowed in? cuz it has the koala and pix and everyone else and me and crane arnt trying to strangle each other lol. plus u need a fox in yep every room needs a fox. Additionally i needs one of them umbrella drinks :)

foxzm
daily
not ligitamitly
cuz it has the koala and pix and everyone else and me and crane arnt trying to strangle each other lol. plus u need a fox in yep every room needs a fox.
Wait.. What do you mean, "Not Legitimately"?

Back