• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Koala Cabana

Application:
Name on Mumble (some people have different ones): Io_Reign
Frequency on mumble: I get on if requested or when I'm bored. 2-3 times a week I suppose.
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble? No
If so, why and how many times? No
Why should you be allowed in? I like to think I'm a fairly enjoyable person to be around and I enjoy talking to people.

Name on Mumble (some people have different ones): amaterasu
Frequency on mumble: Almost everyday for at least an hour
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble?: Yep
If so, why and how many times?: Once, for accidentally calling 99SOR not helpful, or somethin'.
Why should you be allowed in?: Just because. Mainly because I would like to have a little "hideaway" for when things get rowdy in other rooms, and there are some dicks whom I just can't seem to get away from (hopefully I'm not one of them).
Consulted the team, trial run.

Name on Mumble (some people have different ones): magicfordummies
Frequency on mumble: 4
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble? 0
If so, why and how many times? 0
Why should you be allowed in? I even lift.

Name on Mumble (some people have different ones): Skryter
Frequency on mumble: I'm rarely on mumble, However I plan to become active once I'm done studying for exams.
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble?: As far as I can remember, no.
If so, why and how many times?:
Why should you be allowed in?: Honestly, I can't think of any particular reason why I should be let into the room, other than that I'm generally a reserved individual and I present myself in a mature fashion the majority of the time.

Back