The Music Share Thread

Anaxo

T9k's newest wonder : The Music Share Thread!

Whether it's your favorite song or a band that you think more people should know about - post it here!
From folk to alternative to electronica (and everything in between). Post a video, a soundcloud, or whatever method you prefer. Share a song, recommend an artist or album, enlighten us all to a really weird music video *ehem* "Big Bad Wolf", post your own covers or musical creations. Anything music goes!

This thread is as ongoing as we make it in a similar way to the image thread. So if you ever run across something new - sharing is caring.

Oh, and double posting. None of that please.

Started playing minecraft on the reboot server. I thought of this song. You're welcome.

The memories come flooding back, makes me miss the friend I watched this movie with that moved away while we were in Jr. High.

Speaking of memories, here's a song from my childhood
(Despite my stance on Sub vs Dub, I can only watch this show and listen to this song in English)

Yep. I put this song on my mp3 immediately after I finished Samurai Champloo... It was actually a pain for me to obtain a decent copy of it for myself.

Back