The new pokemon suck

igotaname

This is a long post with a lots a pictures

Pokmon Black & White - New Pokmon

These are all ripped from the Japanese game, almost all of them have terrible designs, but most have 130-140+ base attack, special attack. So they are all OP.

Another one has 147 base attack and MOLD BREAKER, that one happens to be the #612 pokemon, or axeface.

28807768.png

The thing I am about to show you will make you throw an axe into your face.
shitkp.png

What was this? Drawn by a 5 year old? By god, it is just terrible.

How does it even fight if its on 4 legs?!?!

Next we have the lake trio, lol you are gonna love this.
81076743.png

Same troll sprite used and some body/color changed. Notice 1 is 2 pokedex entries away and 1 is pure flying

Next we have what is rumored to be the last pokemon so far
73333449.png

Its a dragonfly mixed with a car. I will say no more.

Next, an Ice and dragon type
12455190.png

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO THINK OF THIS

The only creative one I have seen is.
shite.png

Those, sure they are gonna be OP but, imagine how awesome it is, ghost and fire!

Last, we have the disco pokemon. Oh yes. THE DISCO POKEMON
84437128.png

Mix them with a Loudred and we got some groovy beats

Even Ludicolo would show up
craph.jpg

Hola soy Ludicolo, me gusta bailar!

But I kind of think of this like the Mudkip dilemma. When 3rd gen was announced most of us hated them, they were new, but look now.
180px-Heard_some_things.png

Mudkip has evolved into a meme, most of it telling us, WE LIKE IT! So maybe this will become regular to us. I still have my doubts

Cell Pokemon is the best!

images

I agree, some of the designs are terrible. I really despise the garbage pokemon. The legendaries compared to previous generation look unpleasing. However, the previous gen legendaries didn't look that great either.
Case in point, this dude.

regigigas-thumb.jpg

Brooklyn, I respectfully disagree. Maybe the second 100 may have been alright, but I think after that they were kind of pushing it.

Back