The Official T9K Pokemon League

I've been caught up with holiday season-type things, and things with work. I've gotten all the gym badges, I just haven't challenged the E4, yet. I guess I could do that instead of having a BLAST soaring around Hohen.

I think I'm going to speak for ABarbeau and say he's mostly ready. I know he's working on a couple of tricks up his sleeve he won't tell me about, but I'm certain he's got his team more-or-less set up. I'm thinking he has about 2 he's still tweaking. He and I battled over the holidays and he kicked my ass with a bunch of back-ups.

I think I'm going to speak for ABarbeau and say he's mostly ready. I know he's working on a couple of tricks up his sleeve he won't tell me about, but I'm certain he's got his team more-or-less set up. I'm thinking he has about 2 he's still tweaking. He and I battled over the holidays and he kicked my ass with a bunch of back-ups.
If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you please have him be a bit more active on the forums? We've all had no idea up to this point that he was even still interested in participating, and my sister especially would have liked to know this info since she now might have to change what type she was going for (probably doesn't want to fight him for it).

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you please have him be a bit more active on the forums? We've all had no idea up to this point that he was even still interested in participating, and my sister especially would have liked to know this info since she now might have to change what type she was going for (probably doesn't want to fight him for it).

Uh, sure, I'll ask him...

*waves* Still here. Just not playing much Pokemon lately. Barely touched the little guys since I got Inquisition. Dragon slaying just seemed more important. :p

Which also means I'm in about the same spot with my team as I was a month ago. I'll just... go back to my corner and finish that up, hehe.
Should have everything ready by Tuesday. Yep.
tumblr_n9vf34Y74r1qcwuqfo2_1280.png

Again people, there is no rush. Work at your own speed. This is supposed to be a fun thing, after all.

For those who are ready: I recommend challenging the others who are ready as well. Keep track of your wins and losses. This ratio will have some effect later.

For those who aren't ready: At least give a weekly check-in, please.

I'm down to go against anyone. I can do the Fire monotype or just regular battling.

Friend code is 0748 4525 0991

Oh hi Johnny, I didn't see you there.

Sorry I've been AWOL, haven't been able to spend as much time on ORAS. Good news: I'm still in. Like Hell yeah! I'm still in. Bad news: I only just beat E4, working on Delta Episode and still have to finish raising 2-4 for Team Atramentous. But if you're going to make me, I can be ready in a week.

If there's anyone who wants to test a team out, let me know. I can use my regular battle team for now, my Dark-type team in a few more days. My FC is 3797 7263 0598. David, I'll go ahead and add you.

Still excited! Let's do this!

Oh hi Johnny, I didn't see you there.

Sorry I've been AWOL, haven't been able to spend as much time on ORAS. Good news: I'm still in. Like Hell yeah! I'm still in. Bad news: I only just beat E4, working on Delta Episode and still have to finish raising 2-4 for Team Atramentous. But if you're going to make me, I can be ready in a week.

If there's anyone who wants to test a team out, let me know. I can use my regular battle team for now, my Dark-type team in a few more days. My FC is 3797 7263 0598. David, I'll go ahead and add you.

Still excited! Let's do this!
I added you back! :)

This means we should soon have 8 players ready to go. If we were to exclude the "E4", we could just start... Otherwise we'd have to get 4 more.

Could participate too, but I don't think it would work out so well with me, because of the time zone I#m living at. At the moment I'm training my own personal team, but if you guys need one more person to be a league member I'd gladly fill the gap. Otherwise I'll take part as a challenger.

Could participate too, but I don't think it would work out so well with me, because of the time zone I#m living at. At the moment I'm training my own personal team, but if you guys need one more person to be a league member I'd gladly fill the gap. Otherwise I'll take part as a challenger.

Speaking of time zones, I'm West Coast over here. Should we try scheduling regular "periods" during the week where we can challenge each other at will, or just challenge each other here and set up the time on a battle-by-battle basis? I'll be honest, it'd be kinda cool to log in any Thursday night at 6p PST/9p EST and always have folks at the ready, but I understand how difficult that would be to coordinate.

Not stating a preference here--it's easy to be flexible.

Tangent: can you transfer hold items from X/Y to ORAS through PokeBank? It didn't work from BW to XY, if I recall, and I'd like to move a Black Sludge to ORAS--among other items.

Speaking of time zones, I'm West Coast over here. Should we try scheduling regular "periods" during the week where we can challenge each other at will, or just challenge each other here and set up the time on a battle-by-battle basis? I'll be honest, it'd be kinda cool to log in any Thursday night at 6p PST/9p EST and always have folks at the ready, but I understand how difficult that would be to coordinate.

Not stating a preference here--it's easy to be flexible.

Tangent: can you transfer hold items from X/Y to ORAS through PokeBank? It didn't work from BW to XY, if I recall, and I'd like to move a Black Sludge to ORAS--among other items.
Items aren't transferable through pokebank. You can trade them across games I think...

Anyways are you down to battle tonight?

Items aren't transferable through pokebank. You can trade them across games I think...

Anyways are you down to battle tonight?

I'm playing Y tonight, doing some EV training. If you're ok battling in XY, I'll be happy to accept the challenge!

Back