The Official T9K Pokemon League

I'm fine with this. When do we choose who gets to be a gym leader?
As it stands, if your team is ready to go, and no one else contests the type, BAM, you're currently a gym leader. Placement battles will take place once more gym leaders show up, as to form the mold the challenge in general.

Any rules about multiple members of the same species (excluding legendaries/mega-evolutions)?

My application:
1. StTheo ("Ted" in-game)
2. Ice
3. I've always loved ice Pokémon, as I thought they were both elegant and dangerous. Upon further research I discovered their reputation for not being very reliable competitively, so I started looking to my second choice for type. I went to procure the legendary I wanted for that type from another game, and as I was defeating the Elite 4, one of them said something which kind of inspired me:

It's a bit silly to be inspired by a quote from a game that's practically required to bash you over the head with how Pokémon is supposed to be about love and friendship, but I agree with this quote. I'm going to compete with my favorite Pokémon type and make my ice Pokémon into something to be feared.
4. No clue what my badge will be yet. I'll figure something out.

I now have a badge, the "Winter Badge":

StTheo's Ice Badge (small).png

With that done, I would like to apply as a gym leader with the same team I applied for the league with earlier.

Last edited:
Back