The Official Team9000 Persona Thread

I really hope you're joking, if you aren't then go out and buy Persona 3: FES for the PS2 (or PSN, for $10) and your life will be gone, I absolutely love the game.
I have never played a Persona game in my life, and, from the times that I've tried to see what the game is about, it's very vague and non-descriptive.

Just 'cuz you've played it, doesn't mean everyone else has.

I have never played a Persona game in my life, and, from the times that I've tried to see what the game is about, it's very vague and non-descriptive.

Just 'cuz you've played it, doesn't mean everyone else has.

It does have a small-ish, yet very devoted group of followers outside of Japan. From what I've read, it should be a must play for everyone, but I would first need a PS Vita/PS3.

It does have a small-ish, yet very devoted group of followers outside of Japan. From what I've read, it should be a must play for everyone, but I would first need a PS Vita/PS3.
PlayStation 2

It is very definitely one of those games the must be play from the beginning. So, I do apologize.

302.gif

Am I doing it?

I have several friends who have constantly told me to play the game, and I do really want to. However I'm actually one of the 3 poor children who never had a PS2 and I don't have any other Sony things besides PS1. I've tried emulators before but I get lazy if they don't work... Plus the time needed to play them.

I have several friends who have constantly told me to play the game, and I do really want to. However I'm actually one of the 3 poor children who never had a PS2 and I don't have any other Sony things besides PS1. I've tried emulators before but I get lazy if they don't work... Plus the time needed to play them.
Persona Q is coming out on 3DS, so there is always that route

My Team9000 persona is that of "Crane" He's a bit of a dick, and likes to think he's smart, but really he's just snarky and bitter.

Needed a new game for my DS, so now I am currently borrowing, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked. I love every minute of it.

Back