The Paradox Thread

TheXraptor

Simple, post any paradox you know. Here's an example:

The next sentence is true.
The previous sentence is a lie.

If you choose an answer to this question at random, what is the chance you will be correct?

A) 25%
B) 50%
C) 100%
D) 25%

tumblr_m4kz01aFBD1rvb7b2o1_1280.png

I live my life to a full meaningful life. I befriend some of the top head scientists of the days. By the year 2040, cryogenic freezing will have been invented. I will freeze myself and then be unfrozen in a time where time travel is possible. Once it is possible I will have someone with me and go back to the day I was frozen. I will freeze myself and unfreeze my old self. My old self will go back to the future and my future self will be left frozen till the day I was originally unfrozen.

7512630948_395efbb7cc_o.png

I live my life to a full meaningful life. I befriend some of the top head scientists of the days. By the year 2040, cryogenic freezing will have been invented. I will freeze myself and then be unfrozen in a time where time travel is possible. Once it is possible I will have someone with me and go back to the day I was frozen. I will freeze myself and unfreeze my old self. My old self will go back to the future and my future self will be left frozen till the day I was originally unfrozen.

I can't brain anymore.

I want Vorsprung's babies to attack you when you're unfrozen.

Back