The place where the poop I find on YouTube goes

i ... uh ... wow.

Apparently i missed this at epcot center (also, is the Star Wars franchise licensed by Disney?)

i ... uh ... wow.

Apparently i missed this at epcot center (also, is the Star Wars franchise licensed by Disney?)

disney has always franchised lucasarts, theres a star wars ride in the mgm studios, this was star wars weekends. four weekends a year disney holds the star wars celebration in mgm, and sadly i was there when vader did this, oh well it was still better than the star wars xmas special

linky: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/parks/hollywood-studios/special-events/star-wars-weekend/

------------------------------------------------

ok, sure its a good song with a probably groundbreaking video for its time, but somehow i mostly thought that Howard Wolowitz from ''The Big Bang Theory'' is a clone from at least 4 of these guys. just saying ^_^

whadda you think?

I need to watch this show. Now.

Before the show started they decided to advertise it with a commercial that repeated "what time is it" like 800 times within 30 seconds and it made me hate it without ever giving it a chance. I still refuse to acknowledge that it's on tv.

Before the show started they decided to advertise it with a commercial that repeated "what time is it" like 800 times within 30 seconds and it made me hate it without ever giving it a chance. I still refuse to acknowledge that it's on tv.

whaaaaaaaaaa, give it a try, its got everything, even zombies

i gotta say, it kinda works for me ... enjoy. l8r, all.

=============

holy @#$% ... i opened two of these concurrently and it went twice as fast @_@

Back