The posting competition

AutoBot

Other forums have a posting competition, why not this one too?! :P
Here's one example of a forum that has been graced with this type of thread: The Game Creators - Forum - View Thread

This is the place for the weirdest of the weird, the most random of the random. If it doesn't belong in a single thread, it belongs here!

Oh, and by the way, please refrain from double posting. ;)

Attachments

• autobot.png
    autobot.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 3,289
I guess some people really are post whores and get off to having a high number of unnecessary posts... O_o

Eh, doesn't seem that exciting. More fun to actually post and actually (maybe) contribute.

I'm just gonna let this idea go, was just intending to make something like a miscellaneous thread. I don't have that much of an annoying ego like some others do.

Heh, good point. But take a look at the TGC thread I linked to, it gives a better idea of what I intended. I'm not doing this for the posts, I just want to expand the forum's "social ability". ;)

Lolwut? Derp!

OT. I think quality matters more, however it is nice to have many posts and threads. So, for now on, try and make all your useless random posts sound as intelligent as possible.

Lolwut? Derp!

OT. I think quality matters more, however it is nice to have many posts and threads. So, for now on, try and make all your useless random posts sound as intelligent as possible.

He's been less useless random, and more quality random the past day. Hopefully it keeps that way.

Aww that means a lot to me :). I will try and keep it that way, but, I also need to joke from time to....oh snap... not him again! :csi: I must kill you! For the motherland! (not russia) .... :saddd: Sorry about this, have to make your thread messy, call someone to clean it up. -brutally murder's this guy- There we go, should not bother me anymore. :csi: I have come back as a ghost to haunt you! :( I guess today will be interesting.

Goldendoodle.
And malinax, you have claimed the page.
And Briggs, if you were a ghost, would you really need the gas mask? O_o
:D

Wooty would be Super Double Champ.

I would proudly call myself Champ Ordinare but I prefer the title Best at Sucking.

I don't really like Super Champ tbh, think of something more epic for me.

Champ Squared?

The Champ that was once an inverse of itself?

The Champ formerly known as Malinax?

Bob Saget? (btw I thought Bob Saget was cool, why do people not liek him D:?)

Back