• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Sentence Game

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat,

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat,

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts that

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts that Wooty

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts that Wooty thought

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts that Wooty thought were

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts that Wooty thought were retarded

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts that Wooty thought were retarded. So

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts that Wooty thought were retarded. So then,

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts that Wooty thought were retarded. So then, Wooty

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts that Wooty thought were retarded. So then, Wooty banned

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts that Wooty thought were retarded. So then, Wooty banned Ownage l DXH Aphey's

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts that Wooty thought were retarded. So then, Wooty banned Ownage l DXH Aphey permanently.

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts that Wooty thought were retarded. So then, Wooty banned Ownage l DXH Aphey permanently. HEY!!!!!

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts that Wooty thought were retarded. So then, Wooty banned Ownage l DXH Aphey permanently. HEY!!!!! That

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts that Wooty thought were retarded. So then, Wooty banned Ownage l DXH Aphey permanently. HEY!!!!! That Me!!!

Back