• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Sentence Game

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts that Wooty thought were retarded. So then, Wooty banned Ownage l DXH Aphey permanently. HEY!!!!! Thats Me!!! I also wanted money for prostitutes who sucked... at CS. Next, I ate Ownage | DXH Aphey with mustard and tarter sauce. Then, bananas went flying into the air. Chris is dead and smells like metal donkeys on steroids. Oops, what did the chunky monkey do to annoy Wooty? He punched him into a microwave store filled with crap. Wooty practices floating inside a toilet, therefore he was ready to bounce up. Exactly. Noobs are good at being small and wimpy. Then, Bob released a squishy bomb into the toilet, and ate a doughnut. That stupid Chris took dirty Bob's underpants and danced with jelly doughnuts. Why are the potatos made of bullets? Because sushi gives you polio, which chickens deny after abducting bunnies. Prostitutes make

I Think That Chicken is chunky. However, it might infect ninjas. So, I sterilized my ninjas. Nazis came and killed the ninjas. *cries*. Then, ramen cooked my microwave finger button. StarCraft two killed WoW, yay! Then, Counter Strike:confused:ource killed enough Starcraft that sushi was extinct. Once ate a hamburger filled with ketchup. I don't want any turds in HL2:EP2. The turd would eat Barney for murdering Gordon Brown after Alex gives purple stuff to Freeman. The "Combine-brainwashing-noobs" altered Halo Elites into donkeys. Then, my pants became explosive c4. Bioshock shocked a dolphin until it exploded into millions of pieces. #100! Lolcat, the black cat, ate posts that Wooty thought were retarded. So then, Wooty banned Ownage l DXH Aphey permanently. HEY!!!!! Thats Me!!! I also wanted money for prostitutes who sucked... at CS. Next, I ate Ownage | DXH Aphey with mustard and tarter sauce. Then, bananas went flying into the air. Chris is dead and smells like metal donkeys on steroids. Oops, what did the chunky monkey do to annoy Wooty? He punched him into a microwave store filled with crap. Wooty practices floating inside a toilet, therefore he was ready to bounce up. Exactly. Noobs are good at being small and wimpy. Then, Bob released a squishy bomb into the toilet, and ate a doughnut. That stupid Chris took dirty Bob's underpants and danced with jelly doughnuts. Why are the potatos made of bullets? Because sushi gives you polio, which chickens deny after abducting bunnies. Prostitutes make
good

Back