• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Team900 Politburo!

EldritchSquiggle

So, I created a pixel art piece based on a poster by Shepard Fairey.
politburo.jpg

Which gave me an idea, I decided to start building a huge Soviet-Style Politburo with my work as one of the walls.
politburo3.jpg

For awhile I was building alone, but I was joined soon by TheAnarchist (Cool ranked) and then MikeyMagic and then Trilf (Both guests)
Work continued apace, apart from occasional hauntings by the ghost of DevilJelly, and eventually we had the walls and windows done, and started on interiors, first was the entrance hall to our Politburo, designed to inspire awe in the proletariat.
politburo2.jpg

politburo5.jpg

Then came the labyrinthine records section, where all files on enemies of the Team9000 state are kept. By this point we were joined by DutchCheese
politburo4.jpg

After that we built the offices of the leaders and the underlings who keep tabs on the populace.
politburo14.jpg

politburo11.jpg

The office of the Soviet Overlord (me):
politburo12.jpg

View from said office:
politburo13.jpg

Next up was the prison floor, where we store the dissidents and enemies of the Team9000 state:
politburo15.jpg

Solitary cells in the prison block:
politburo16.jpg

The office of the Prison Keeper (Exequtor, a guest)
politburo18.jpg

Finally was the pleasure floor, where party leaders can relax in comfort and seclusion away from the proletariat:
politburo19.jpg

Also included was the credits room at the top, with main contributors named:
politburo8.jpg

politburo7.jpg

politburo6.jpg

politburo9.jpg

(I'm Mudkipz_ftw)

Credits to:
TheAnarchist (for helping with it all)
Trilf (For the same)
MikeyMagic (again, the same)
DutchCheese (For the interiors onwards)
Guite (for some helpful mass fill when I was alone, and griefer guarding)
DevilJelly (damn ghosts)
HOHOMAN
DrRealist
Vijg
Jersen
And others I missed or forgot.

It was all great fun

This was a great build and i was glad to be part of it.
I also look forward to future builds with your Mudkipz =D
~Trilf.

this was amazingly fun, sorry abut randomly leaving the power cut out and then i passed out hahaha, i came back to check this morning and wow is it griefed. sad.. oh well- my throne remains intact x]

Manwich Corp is a big black building on one of the Cool worlds. It has probably been lost to the archives by now though.

oh im building a huge post-modern/soviet-communist city in guest73, so far including, the soviet harbour bridge (just sydney harbour bridge copy lol) a huge (atm empty) control tower, a large express way including built accomodation under and shops (this is where peasant citizens will live and shop) and a secret (but huge) underground bunker with hidden escape route-ill be posting pics up soon

i remember the oxyburg that me and a few fellow players made in cool 3 or 4, it had strippers!

Back